British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

50 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

A lot better food and drink outlets than there are at Peterborough

Piece of useless information there.:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

There seems to be a conscious effort to engage with supporters through social media much more this year, can't be a bad thing. I've read the story and I can't say I found it particularly offensive or desperate, perhaps it could have had a better title but its a few words from a new signing in February, not the worst idea anyone has had.

Easily pleased

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Piece of useless information there.:rolleyes:

Sorry I bothered

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Easily pleased

You'd prefer nothing?

3 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Easily pleased

Not really pleased but neither are my knickers twisted. 

1 hour ago, Trees said:

You'd prefer nothing?

Do you know if they take note of the numbers on social media, e.g. Likes, Retweets, Shares, etc?

When I looked earlier, the Pickering tweet had 14 Likes and 4 Retweets (including one by your good self, and one by Alex Brady), and no Comments ...

15 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Do you know if they take note of the numbers on social media, e.g. Likes, Retweets, Shares, etc?

When I looked earlier, the Pickering tweet had 14 Likes and 4 Retweets (including one by your good self, and one by Alex Brady), and no Comments ...

It's as Bagpuss has said, keeping the supporters and media engaged ...... simple as. Re the numbers, they have thousands of followers so if more were to share with their followers the word would reach many, many more, that's how it should work but fans don't seem to get it ......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

BREAKING: Skipper Josh mulls whether to buy diesel for his van today or tomorrow. #exclusive

Here's the thing about reporting. It was a non news story but the idea is engagement about King's Lynn Speedway. Guess what, you're talking about King's Lynn Speedway in the off-season. 

Job done ;)

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

I'd have thought the most relevant barometer might be how many people clicked the link and read the story on the website.

On 2/5/2022 at 12:52 PM, Bagpuss said:

I'd have thought the most relevant barometer might be how many people clicked the link and read the story on the website.

Indeed - as mentioned, I wonder if anyone actually looks at the numbers …

1 hour ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Indeed - as mentioned, I wonder if anyone actually looks at the numbers …

It didn't make me click through - the 'sell' was hopeless. Anyway hearing cap'n Josh is now debating Esso or BP for his trip to the garage for diesel.

• Haha 1

Don't know if anyone is interested. The Stars have a behind closed doors practice today, then to night its a Welcome for Picko and Stevie, with Q and A, photos etc. £5 on the door tonight 10/3 at 7.30  in the club function room.

Info on The Stars website

May be an image of ‎1 person, motorcycle and ‎text that says "‎King's Lynn Speedway proudly present JCB Avery special evening with the new boys... RICHIE WORRALL AND JOSH PICKERING Give them a big welcome and get to know them up close and personal! T uhat thefork Hosted by Eurosport's NIGEL PEARSON Adrian Flux Arena Thursday March 10 7.30 £5 on the door Darid Phets McPherran ه S S CPR POD POVE Omada sកAis Minors EUROSPORTO‎"‎‎

Edited by Bald Bloke

22 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Kildemand out for a month 

There's a surprise. 

Will probably be a bit longer than that. 

NKI to cover????