British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

I’m guessing Niels’ 28 days comes to an end this week.

We are going to be considerably weakened if he can’t be persuaded to stay and Kildemand seemingly going from one crash to another.

Hopefully we hear what the club’s plans are soon. We’ve had a promising start to the season so don’t undo it all by keeping the fans in the dark.

• Like 3

Confirmed a broken leg for Kildemand by his Polish club. A crash which was completely avoidable when the match was over already.

Just now, Najjer said:

Confirmed a broken leg for Kildemand by his Polish club. A crash which was completely avoidable when the match was over already.

Yep.

Never learns and he's only got himself to blame unfortunately. 

12 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Klindt is now available for Uk

Exactly,,, hello Ipswich get ya fingers out

47 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Klindt is now available for Uk

I would take him for Killer.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I would take him for Killer.

So would I but he is generally awful around the AFA

We all love a conspiracy, so how about this one! 

When we built the initial 8 Kildemand was signed with the intention to never ride for King's Lynn.

This way it allowed Iversen to ride until May, prior to the Danish & Swedish leagues starting. From May 1st Kildemand will refuse to return to the UK & be issued a ban (to which he doesn't give a s#!+ about). Thus giving King's Lynn the chance to replace Kildemand in the initial declaration prior to the 25% fixtures rule. 

Some will say no chance but everything slots in to place & favours all 3 assets. 

King's Lynn got Iversen

Iversen got what he needed

Kildemand happy with just his Polish payroll. 

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

We all love a conspiracy, so how about this one! 

When we built the initial 8 Kildemand was signed with the intention to never ride for King's Lynn.

This way it allowed Iversen to ride until May, prior to the Danish & Swedish leagues starting. From May 1st Kildemand will refuse to return to the UK & be issued a ban (to which he doesn't give a s#!+ about). Thus giving King's Lynn the chance to replace Kildemand in the initial declaration prior to the 25% fixtures rule. 

Some will say no chance but everything slots in to place & favours all 3 assets. 

King's Lynn got Iversen

Iversen got what he needed

Kildemand happy with just his Polish payroll. 

tenor.gif

There is no conspiracy

You cannot do any transfers until 25% of league meetings is completed

But that rule cannot be applied until the competition has started, so before the competition starts you can make any changes

Rules are rules but the overriding rule is "in the best interests of British Speedway" and in a 6 team league upsetting one or two is not worth rule enforcement when they threaten to drop down to the championship the following season...

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

So would I but he is generally awful around the AFA

He used to be but recent visits have been much better including 11 in Lewi's meeting and a paid double figure score for Poole when he last rode here. He's a very different rider nowadays to the one who rode for us in 2013.

• Like 2

Is Nicki Pedersen still up for one final UK fling?

13 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Is Nicki Pedersen still up for one final UK fling?

Think he prefers blondes with large assets 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Think he prefers blondes with large assets 

So the Matt Fraud rumours were true then :D

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

By all account Niels said himself in the press conference after the meeting last night that he wants to stay for the season, it was just down to Poland.

The main thing is he is up for riding over here. I’m more confident now that he’ll do the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speedball said:

By all account Niels said himself in the press conference after the meeting last night that he wants to stay for the season, it was just down to Poland.

The main thing is he is up for riding over here. I’m more confident now that he’ll do the season.

With the row that was going on in the back of the room glad someone could hear him!