British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

8 hours ago, Trees said:

With the row that was going on in the back of the room glad someone could hear him! 

I found that really annoying too.we ended up leaving before picko spoke, simply because we couldn't hear. One other little thing as well, I do wish the riders would ignore their phones for just a few minutes whilst in the after meeting meeting, I'm sure its not intended to be rude, it just feels like it .

Wonder if Woffinden can be persuaded to replace Iversen .. money talks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, stevehone said:

Wonder if Woffinden can be persuaded to replace Iversen .. money talks

What about Iversen with Iversen:o

Just now, tellboy said:

What about Iversen with Iversen:o

He wants to stay, I know that much, but also understand the Polish rules don’t allow it 

7 minutes ago, stevehone said:

He wants to stay, I know that much, but also understand the Polish rules don’t allow it 

I can see the dreaded R/R will be Iversen / Kildeman replacement especially if Belle Vue are blocked from signing Zagar 

21 minutes ago, Haza said:

I can see the dreaded R/R will be Iversen / Kildeman replacement especially if Belle Vue are blocked from signing Zagar 

Why would the potential signing of Zagar for Belle Vue have any bearing on the Lynn replacement.Lynn's replacement would be through an injury:blink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Why would the potential signing of Zagar for Belle Vue have any bearing on the Lynn replacement.Lynn's replacement would be through an injury:blink:

But isnt Lynn's replacement for Kildemand only classed initially as a temporary injury signing until Kildemand returns to fitness or is ruled out for the rest of the season ,   if they want to replace him permanently now then that cant be done until after the 25% rule is adhered to 

Edited by scoobydoo

Alex Brady says all 4 lynn cup matches went to last heat deciders

If only Ipswich had known that was the case at the AFA Monday when being 53-31 behind at ht15

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

But isnt Lynn's replacement for Kildemand only classed initially as a temporary injury signing until Kildemand returns to fitness or is ruled out for the rest of the season ,   if they want to replace him permanently now then that cant be done until after the 25% rule is adhered to 

Correct. What's in King's Lynn's favour over Belle Vue is that Kildemand is refusing (changed his mind) to come to King's Lynn. This will allow them another facility / 28 replacement. 

With Belle Vue if Jake Allen refuses to return to Belle Vue because they want Zagar, Allen will also get the 28 day ban for his Championship team. Allen won't accept that. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

As Daniel Smith said,we would get a facility anyway.As it seems he is refusing to ride and as he don't ride for another club in this country that wouldn't bother him anyway.We should be through 25% of our matches anyway in the next 20 days(weather permitting),would Kildemand be back from his broken bones by then,doubt it.So we would be able to have the temporary injury signing again which would then take us over the 25% of PL matches permitted before we can make changes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevehone said:

We will have to wait and see i suppose:rolleyes:

Kildemand has a broken leg hasn't he? Rather than refusing to ride.

I suspect R/R will be permitted and that's what we'll have for the immediate future.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Kildemand has a broken leg hasn't he? Rather than refusing to ride.

I suspect R/R will be permitted and that's what we'll have for the immediate future.

Listening to Alex Brady the other week it seems he was refusing to ride,it just so happens he has gone and injured himself again now anyway.

R/R will be permitted,but i still think we won't have to use it.Fikngers crossed of course.

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Listening to Alex Brady the other week it seems he was refusing to ride,it just so happens he has gone and injured himself again now anyway.

R/R will be permitted,but i still think we won't have to use it.Fikngers crossed of course.

King's Lynn are in a decent position to be fair. They have every facility going in place of Kildemand. 

I'd fully expect another 28 day replacement as the preferred option 

22 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

King's Lynn are in a decent position to be fair. They have every facility going in place of Kildemand. 

I'd fully expect another 28 day replacement as the preferred option 

Jake Allen's free for the 28 day gig.  :wink: