British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

NKI for one and hopefully Kerr.Would think Jackobsen's average was a mid 5.

He finished his 2018 on 5.04 if they go by that.

Jorgensen then.

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

It’s not Kerr getting the boot 

Wow,that only really leaves Jorgensen.Kerr should really have gone first imo,then Jorgensen.

Well if Kerr don't get the boot Lynn don't want to win anything.

The team average currently stands at just over the 38pt mark for August.If the current mooted moves are to take place that will take us to around 37.5pt mark 1,5 pts under the limit ffs.

Pickering goes to number one for August and Kerr to reserve.Kerr at reserve looks a disaster to me.Get rid of Kerr for Jakobsen and Jakobsen goes to reserve that makes a hell of a difference imo.As Steve Hone said earlier,i think Jakobsen is a much different rider to the one in 2018 better imo.He could be the difference at reserve,Kerr won't be.

I hope the management see sense and get rid of Kerr for Jakobsen to try and salvage a bit of pride from the season.If they don't then then they will always be happy being also rans and not ruthless enough to try and put things right.Unless it's still a pals act.

Edited by tellboy

I suppose the idea will be that Jorgensen's replacement will have a higher average than Kerr in which the latter would then move to reserve. This in the hope that Kerr performs better at no6. 

This is misplaced hope on the managements part & more evidence of 'jobs for the boys' going on at the club. 

• Like 1

That explains why Jorgensen demolished the tapes in heat 14. I think he knew he was going and it was an act of revenge.

• Like 1

The amount of time Kerr has spent with Lynn he still consistently struggles tho I guess TJ does too, jakobsen at reserve would make much more sense in my opinion 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I suppose the idea will be that Jorgensen's replacement will have a higher average than Kerr in which the latter would then move to reserve. This in the hope that Kerr performs better at no6. 

This is misplaced hope on the managements part & more evidence of 'jobs for the boys' going on at the club. 

Well if it is Jakobsen his average is 5.04 which will be higher than Kerr's.Kerr has dropped to 4.77 i think it was for August that's terrible.I know who i would prefer at reserve and that is Jakobsen.So imo Kerr has to go.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Wow,that only really leaves Jorgensen.Kerr should really have gone first imo,then Jorgensen.

I would of thought it would of been Lewi before TJ as well. With both being part of the furniture, I'll be surprised if whoever it is fits in at Peterborough. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

Not really jobs for the boys as they are both 'boys' and it's a toss up who's been most disappointing this year but Jakobsen at reserve seems a no brainer. 

Unless of course Adrian Flux has a say.

Think we're seeing blatant issues within any type of business at the club. Management becomes friends with employee & when things get tough they look at all others to remove before their mate, even if the mate is the poorest performer. 

Should never have favourites, even more so in sport. Give an inch, they'll take a mile. 

If it is TJ over Kerr then that’s a biG error. I’m still going to say it’s Kerr that goes. But the talk on the terraces is what it was TJ going. 

1 hour ago, KLFAN said:

That explains why Jorgensen demolished the tapes in heat 14. I think he knew he was going and it was an act of revenge.

I thought the same at the time watching on tv he demolished the tapes not just broke them - think he thought well if I’m out you ain’t winning this meeting and keeping your season alive- have to say purely on performance Kerr has to be the one to go seems really out of touch that said 2023 id have thought neither Kerr or Jorgensen will be at the club - these changes are good if thinking towards next season but the play offs are out of the question this season surely?