British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

23 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

If it is TJ over Kerr then that’s a biG error. I’m still going to say it’s Kerr that goes. But the talk on the terraces is what it was TJ going. 

Phil,you said earlier it's not Kerr getting the boot.Now your saying"I'm still going to say it's Kerr that goes.Is the Manchester summer getting to you:D.I'm going to cling on to your second assumption in Kerr going.That has to be the way for Lynn to go 100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KLFAN said:

That explains why Jorgensen demolished the tapes in heat 14. I think he knew he was going and it was an act of revenge.

Oooh interesting! This is why you don't sack riders when you still need them to ride for you. Need to time it exactly right. Though maybe KL had no option. 

I am a bit jealous with you guys getting Freddie Jakobsen, so good to watch and a nice guy too. Loved him at Poole in 2018. He's the one that said Basso was up for coming over to England to the Poole management! Hope you are on Eurosport again so can see him in a meeting.

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Phil,you said earlier it's not Kerr getting the boot.Now your saying"I'm still going to say it's Kerr that goes.Is the Manchester summer getting to you:D.I'm going to cling on to your second assumption in Kerr going.That has to be the way for Lynn to go 100%

They told me TJ is the one going. But I honestly can’t see them being that stupid. Got to be Kerr to put jakobsen at reserve. 

they were very coy about that second change. Do on t think they entirely knew who would make way 

10 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

They told me TJ is the one going. But I honestly can’t see them being that stupid. Got to be Kerr to put jakobsen at reserve. 

they were very coy about that second change. Do on t think they entirely knew who would make way 

Well if Allitt has anything to do with it,that word could become relevant,although TJ is his boy.

It would make no sense to get rid of jorgensen BUT,lewi is mates with allitt, lewi and tofty don't get on so can't see him moving across the a47, but I bet if they were Stupid enough to drop Thomas he would. As for going through the tapes, it wouldn't be the first time he's done it at a crucial time

Edited by castrolargh

35 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

It would make no sense to get rid of jorgensen BUT,lewi is mates with allitt, lewi and tofty don't get on so can't see him moving across the a47, but I bet if they were Stupid enough to drop Thomas he would. As for going through the tapes, it wouldn't be the first time he's done it at a crucial time

There is "going through the tapes" and there is "GOING THROUGH THE TAPES"!!!...:D

47 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

When is Toft due back racing?

51 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

Tell us more.......

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Tell us more.......

Something along the lines of tofty came back from injury when at Redcar which cost lewi his place.Apparently they aren't very good friends any more and its why tofty didn't ride at lewis' testimonial. 

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Expensive changes if they come off just to try and win the League Cup 

Whether it's the League or the League Cup, the winners get sod all ...

• Like 2

Another poor score for Kerr in the Championship tonight.Gawd help us if they keep him whilst riding at reserve.

From what I understand Phil the Ace is spot on with riders, dates and who is being dropped.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Expensive changes if they come off just to try and win the League Cup 

You should of seen it at the back end of last season when we won our first and only home meeting. You would of thought we had won the league. It is to late for the league, but for me it would be great to win something being a Stars fan. A second leg home win in the cup would at least give these fans something to cheers about, if i's possible:)

Alex and co could of played the season out with what we have, so for me although late, they have done something.:t:

• Like 2