British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Panthers v King's Lynn Thursday

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

16 hours ago, tellboy said:

No,mine.Now updated that Cook has a personal issue to address now on Thursday.What absolute rubbish,like he wouldn't have known that yesterday.Someone is making up stories imo,is it Lynn or Cook.Mind you Cook was happy enough to take the booking at Belle Vue the other week.

Was thinking of going,at least we would have been a bit more competetive with Cook.Not good using R/R for Lawson.Have to wait to see how i feel tomorrow whether i go or not.:neutral:

What was looking like the Stars could of had a good go at em, it's gone ** up now Cookie has more "problems",  and Mountain missing.

19 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Don't make any difference where you  finish now as the pick been done on Tuesday joke or what?

I think its to do with Eurosport wanting to plan ahead on where to send trucks with equipment although I'm not sure what difference a day would make tbh 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Top spot here we come after Mountain has been ruled out.

Give Palin 7 rides tonight.

Who do you think you will pick? :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

I think its to do with Eurosport wanting to plan ahead on where to send trucks with equipment although I'm not sure what difference a day would make tbh 

Quite!

• Like 1

2 days. 

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

What was looking like the Stars could of had a good go at em, it's gone ** up now Cookie has more "problems",  and Mountain missing.

I thought so too Bald Bloke.I was looking forward to going over the weekend.But the last few days has left a sour taste in my mouth.

First and foremost I want the Panthers to win the play offs.But as it unfolded and Sheffield turned them over on Monday I thought what a day it would be if we could win and stop them getting top spot.Just a little achievement in what a has been a terrible season for us.But as of Tuesday it meant very little anyway if we did stop them.Why can't the promotions just put their hands up and say we done this for Eurosport or whatever. Not the rubbish they have come out with.

Then the Craig Cook thing is just another thing to be fed up about.

Lambert guesting is another.Pedersens meeting is tomorrow he should be riding or no facility given.Or if they are given Lambert we should be say allowed King for Lawson even though his average is slightly higher.

Even better we should have Lambert and the Panthers can have Jorgensen:D

Anyway I have decided to go as a mate asked if I wanted to go with him.But I am going under protest though.

Good luck to the Panthers in the play offs,but just let us come away with something tonight,or else I won't come and support you in the play offs:P:lol:

Edited by tellboy

16 minutes ago, Noodles said:

2 days. 

Everything in terms of the top 4 was settled about a month ago so could've easily had as much time as they wanted.....

• Like 2

Does it really matter. Speedway has no credibility as a professional sport.

Edited by cityrebel
Mistake in post
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

I thought so too Bald Bloke.I was looking forward to going over the weekend.But the last few days has left a sour taste in my mouth.

First and foremost I want the Panthers to win the play offs.But as it unfolded and Sheffield turned them over on Monday I thought what a day it would be if we could win and stop them getting top spot.Just a little achievement in what a has been a terrible season for us.But as of Tuesday it meant very little anyway if we did stop them.Why can't the promotions just put their hands up and say we done this for Eurosport or whatever. Not the rubbish they have come out with.

Then the Craig Cook thing is just another thing to be fed up about.

Lambert guesting is another.Pedersens meeting is tomorrow he should be riding or no facility given.Or if they are given Lambert we should be say allowed King for Lawson even though his average is slightly higher.

Even better we should have Lambert and the Panthers can have Jorgensen:D

Anyway I have decided to go as a mate asked if I wanted to go with him.But I am going under protest though.

Good luck to the Panthers in the play offs,but just let us come away with something tonight,or else I won't come and support you in the play offs:P:lol:

Only in speedway :rolleyes:. Was okay for Poole if i remember..... Buster agreed i heard that time to it. Would of been simple this time you would of thought as he would have to ask himself:D. Not chance, not tonight though:(. As if our fans haven't had enough all crap season, Cookie then pulls out ( hope he is ok).. Or not wanted £££. Can only see a big Panthers win now. Hope you see some good racing at least:t: 

Hope Connor is ok.

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Only in speedway :rolleyes:. Was okay for Poole if i remember..... Buster agreed i heard that time to it. Would of been simple this time you would of thought as he would have to ask himself:D. Not chance, not tonight though:(. As if our fans haven't had enough all crap season, Cookie then pulls out ( hope he is ok).. Or not wanted £££. Can only see a big Panthers win now. Hope you see some good racing at least:t: 

Hope Connor is ok.

Re Cookie

Glasgow have 2 matches in 3 days. Maybe reason why.

A bloody disgrace,wasted my money again.Riss being passed for fun by a rising star:angry:.Jorgensen another abysmal performance away from the AFA.

• Like 1