British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Panthers v King's Lynn Thursday

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

A bloody disgrace,wasted my money again.Riss being passed for fun by a rising star:angry:.Jorgensen another abysmal performance away from the AFA.

Let's hope this puts to bed any thought of Riss or Jorgensen guesting for Peterborough in the playoffs. 

• Like 3

You look at Riss' scores for Brum and you wonder if he is actually trying his best for Lynn.

So Pedersen farewell  meeting is tomorrow so isn’t there a Ryanair flight  from Stansted to Billund tomorrow morning ? As far as i can see that’s a 28 day ban for not riding for Pboro tonight.

8 minutes ago, Haza said:

So Pedersen farewell  meeting is tomorrow so isn’t there a Ryanair flight  from Stansted to Billund tomorrow morning ? As far as i can see that’s a 28 day ban for not riding for Pboro tonight.

League gave approval 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Let's hope this puts to bed any thought of Riss or Jorgensen guesting for Peterborough in the playoffs. 

Let’s hope this also puts to bed any thought of Riss being in the Stars team next season.

Those who have honed their craft showing how it should be done. Really sad that the top tier of U.K. speedway has come down to this with 1300 plus following it on updates. No credibility left. Good luck to Peterborough and I really hope that they end up Champions and do not end as a club with a trophy but no track in 2022. Go for it Panthers.

Harris and Andersen bikes give up when  in clear 5-1 positions........

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Haza said:

FGS he has a farewell meeting to keep on top of. Considering this is a rearranged meeting, he prob told them at the time that he would need to be in Denmark. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Haza said:

Rule book counts for nothing nowadays you should know that:wink:.

A rule has been broken several times this season 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

FGS he has a farewell meeting to keep on top of. Considering this is a rearranged meeting, he prob told them at the time that he would need to be in Denmark. 

Your right in one respect,the riders do tell the BSPA when and where they want to ride.That’s why the sport is a shambles in GB.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Haza said:

You should be happy hes not riding are you not losing by enough already 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

You should be happy hes not riding are you not losing by enough already 

That’s really not the point 

• Like 1