British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

Jake Mulford as the rising star but it's all irrelevant if we don't make two changes in the 1-5.

Jonas Knudsen, Kye Thomson, Rohan Tungate are all available so the shortage of riders excuse doesn't wash.

39 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

Jake mulford signed. We need a big hitter or are they just not bothered about the rest of the season or the fans 

Jack Thomas back riding if as expected he returns as RS for Lynn should of targeted Edwards with  the offer of regular rides as Peterborough RS 

Then again i think the rest of the season is just a formality for them now and then the will they wont they season begins again , 

Any changes now are a total waste of time and money

• Like 1

I shall certainly be attending the remaining matches,. However this season has gone spectacularly wrong  with a team that most would have been happy with at the outset.

It seems  little optimism for Panthers long term future , but hope that we get one more season at the Showground and a miracle may happen thereafter

Need to get the panthers to tapes for one more heat at least 

14 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Couldn't Peterborough try and push the regulations in the interest of speedway & have Chris Harris guest for Hans Andersen? I'm sure that would work.

And then run R/R for Bomber....?

Meaning he can ride at least one race instead of himself, and maybe take a Tac Sub ride instead of himself too...:D

7 hours ago, mikebv said:

And then run R/R for Bomber....?

Meaning he can ride at least one race instead of himself, and maybe take a Tac Sub ride instead of himself too...:D

Getting boring now , perhaps time you moved on to Tom Brennan !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/23/2022 at 11:09 AM, TTT said:

Jake Mulford as the rising star but it's all irrelevant if we don't make two changes in the 1-5.

Jonas Knudsen, Kye Thomson, Rohan Tungate are all available so the shortage of riders excuse doesn't wash.

It might depend on what visa restrictions they (and others) may have?

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Getting boring now , perhaps time you moved on to Tom Brennan !!

Or Richard Lawson.

14 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Or Richard Lawson.

Not really in the same league as the amount them two have been  guesting though! 

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not really in the same league as the amount them two have been  guesting though! 

Oh I don't know, I bet he's done a fair few guest bookings this year! Seems to be riding every time I look at updates :D

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Oh I don't know, I bet he's done a fair few guest bookings this year! Seems to be riding every time I look at updates :D

Someone had to replace Rory....:D

13 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Panthers have clearly given up 

Just got to face it now the signs are that the club is to be no more after this season