British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

29 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Peterborough as a team have nothing to ride for.But the riders do as they will want to fill their pockets surely.

No doubt they will try,   but as they've not been doing so all season cant see that changing anytime soon .

Hard  to believe the newish poster on lynn thread who suggests Nicholls isnt riding on monday now as he sounds alot like Basso fan 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Hans and MPT riding tonight, so assuming we will see them on Monday....

MPT pulled up on lap 2 of ht 10 has he aggravated his shoulder again

Edit ; Good news hes taking an RR ride so  it seems hes ok 

Edited by scoobydoo

Nosuch shoulder problems for Lewis Kerr, though, up at Redcar!

4 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Nosuch shoulder problems for Lewis Kerr, though, up at Redcar!

Him missing last nights Lynn meeting had more to do with two of his fingers

• Haha 3

Ben Basso got an 18 point maximum at Glasgow and was on fire, his moves from third to first were astounding, finding spaces that no one else would dare to use

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redpanther said:

Witches sign summers and tungate, meanwhile Peterborough’s search for a press release continues…. Absolutely pathetic 

Will be asking the ones that do go to keep backing the team even though the season is in effect well and truly over. 

We're in the same position king's Lynn were in last season just we're defending champions.  

I don't like the way this season has panned out from the re-signing of Ostergaard to the lack of changes.  I just hope there's a next season to put it right 

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

We're in the same position king's Lynn were in last season just we're defending champions.  

I don't like the way this season has panned out from the re-signing of Ostergaard to the lack of changes.  I just hope there's a next season to put it right 

And with Kings Lynn changing their team it seems to me there is only one team Buster cares about.

Has Lewis Kerr been signed yet?

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

And with Kings Lynn changing their team it seems to me there is only one team Buster cares about.

Buster's first love will always be Lynn   but the clubs are being run by Allitt/Lyons & Allitt/Brady , 

The promotion at Peterborough in the 10 months since the club became premiership champions have taken the club straight back to the embarrassing levels again with regards to how the paying customers are treated and the on track results, there seems no desire to address either issue and if they continue to show a lack of respect to those who pay to attend and those who have sponsored the club in many forms then they may as well shut the doors now and be done with it .

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Buster's first love will always be Lynn   but the clubs are being run by Allitt/Lyons & Allitt/Brady , 

The promotion at Peterborough in the 10 months since the club became premiership champions have taken the club straight back to the embarrassing levels again with regards to how the paying customers are treated and the on track results, there seems no desire to address either issue and if they continue to show a lack of respect to those who pay to attend and those who have sponsored the club in many forms then they may as well shut the doors now and be done with it .

Don't take too much working out who the problem is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

It's funny, Lynn fans were saying that about Peterborough last year.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Has Lewis Kerr been signed yet?

We don’t need Lewis Kerr, the riders we’ve got that are under performing are better riders than Kerr, waste of time