British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

13 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

I’m sorry but does anyone from the management give a sh*t. I sit and think can it get worse, surely enough it can yes, this is pathetic. Support the club no matter what but this is a disgusting way too treat fans week after week, meeting after meeting. Another p*ss poor make shift team, shocking 

Yep. In betting terms the management has cashed out now. 

Riders were available but they didn't intend to sign anyone and they were happy to sit back and save money on wages by watching the side struggle every week.

Now they can't even be bothered to put out an acceptable team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Yep. In betting terms the management has cashed out now. 

Riders were available but they didn't intend to sign anyone and they were happy to sit back and save money on wages by watching the side struggle every week.

Now they can't even be bothered to put out an acceptable team.

Literally they can’t, not every rider is going too be world class but for Christ sakes put out a team that’s a respectful effort, it genuinely is pathetic and they should be ashamed 

• Like 1

Peterborough are showing many of the visible signs of a club thats in financial difficulties and are about to go under, hanging on by its coat tails to see out the season 

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Peterborough are showing many of the visible signs of a club thats in financial difficulties and are about to go under, hanging on by its coat tails to see out the season 

Possibly  but  my view is that is there is  no point throwing away money for no purpose

9 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

That would be a tragedy but I think you may be right, the team that Peterborough are sending to Wolverhampton tomorrow night is a shambles.

7 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Possibly  but  my view is that is there is  no point throwing away money for no purpose

But there also in grave danger of throwing away the income of the paying customers they will have left at this rate for the rest of this season 

Still think there will be no Peterborough Speedway next year,   

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Kings Lynn will be alright tho..

I wondered how long that would take. 

Lynn were Fan Dabi Dozi last year winning one match while you guys romped to the title! 

• Like 2

Michael Tomalin club sponsor saying panthers will be racing next season 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Flappy said:

Michael Tomalin club sponsor saying panthers will be racing next season 

Heard rumours that Peterborough will ride their home matches at Kings Lynn til they get a new track....

10 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Heard rumours that Peterborough will ride their home matches at Kings Lynn til they get a new track....

Have also heard rumours that we’ll be racing at the showground all next season because of where the development starts it’s in a corner of the showground and shouldn’t effect us 

Really and truly what’s needed is a statement from the actual OWNER because from where I’m sitting it’s a poor show, actually man up and come forward and give something back too supporters, it annoys me so much, actively encouraged too continue supporting the team but that’s all you get, why should we? The club have been pretty much radio silence for weeks. As I’ve previously said I’ll be there each meeting but for goodness sakes give something back too us supporters rather than a stupid statement when the seasons over…. Yeah we got it wrong, I think everyone can work that out 

Rumours and a lot of hear say. Our club need to be clear with the fans on intentions for the rest of the season and confirm next year, Birmingham have.

Obviously things can change so it can't be final. 

They're just very slow when it comes to anything this season it seems. Ully injured on Sunday, confirmed the day after by Glasgow, most fans knew the news and then club announce it Wednesday.....

• Like 1