British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

24 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

Well done CHRIS HARRIS

Name one on next season's teamsheet 

6 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Name one on next season's teamsheet 

From what I’ve heard we struggled getting him back this season, so I wouldn’t hold out a great deal of hope on that one. So hope I’m wrong but that’s a reliable source

4 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

From what I’ve heard we struggled getting him back this season, so I wouldn’t hold out a great deal of hope on that one. So hope I’m wrong but that’s a reliable source

On a 8+ average I'm not sure he'll be knocking all the offers away as good as this season has been 

16 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

If Oxford had been accepted in Top League this season don’t think he would have been at Peterborough.He sorts himself out early every year.Peterborough need a positive announcement to have any chance he will be back IMO.

Peterborough last season...                                Peterborough this season...

ImageImage

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

If Oxford had been accepted in Top League this season don’t think he would have been at Peterborough.He sorts himself out early every year.Peterborough need a positive announcement to have any chance he will be back IMO.

For me if he's not, he's not as good as he's been he's not going to get any better 

4 minutes ago, Flappy said:

For me if he's not, he's not as good as he's been he's not going to get any better 

He gives 100% and is entertaining though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Flappy said:

On a 8+ average I'm not sure he'll be knocking all the offers away as good as this season has been 

I agree - Harris needs to lower his average before the end of the season or he will find his options very limited.  I certainly wouldn’t risk signing him on his current average.

10 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Peterborough last season...                                Peterborough this season...

ImageImage

Now which picture does everyone think shows the last 20+ years of being an Ipswich Witches fan !!!!

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I agree - Harris needs to lower his average before the end of the season or he will find his options very limited.  I certainly wouldn’t risk signing him on his current average.

What a ridiculous situation. Here we have probably the most entertaining rider left in British Speedway, which everyone knows is" scraping along the bottom",who's future is being questioned because he scores too many points.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2022 at 6:24 PM, chrismorton said:

Kings Lynn will be alright tho..

No doubt we would be better off if Buster didn't own both clubs tbh. We suffered for it last season with the Panthers 53 points to our 11. Running two clubs and building two teams must of hurt the Stars to a degree. 53 points and a title to 11 and 1 home win for Busters beloved Stars. That hurt.. :blink: 

This season,  while i agree you should be kept informed of what's going on after a poor season and the speculation of the future of next season. The Stars have just 13 points to your 10 so far .We're not exactly ripping it up either.  I'd take winning the title and finishing bottom over the last 2 seasons to what looks like bottom and 5th for us.

Would i like Buster to just have the Stars, of course i would. But not over the Panthers closing.

On 8/7/2022 at 6:34 PM, Redpanther said:

Harris and basso will be in there team next year I bet

I might be in the minority, but i wouldn't have the pair on over 14 points between them.

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I might be in the minority, but i wouldn't have the pair on over 14 points between them.

Iversen, Klindt, Jakobsen, Pickering, Thomas and see whats left. 

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

What a load of crap.

• Like 3