British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

27 minutes ago, Flappy said:

You're correct. Half expect a couple of 0,0,0 tomorrow 

That shouldn't need to happen.Even if Basso gets a decent score it shouldn't hamper anything.They will only have to re-declare that will give them enough points.Don't need any other rider to score 0,0,0 neither as their averages won't change until the end of the month.Although having said that,the outgoing ones might give a 0,0,0, because this will bring their average down a bit and might make themselves appealing to other clubs come July.

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That shouldn't need to happen.Even if Basso gets a decent score it shouldn't hamper anything.They will only have to re-declare that will give them enough points.Don't need any other rider to score 0,0,0 neither as their averages won't change until the end of the month.Although having said that,the outgoing ones might give a 0,0,0, because this will bring their average down a bit and might make themselves appealing to other clubs come July.

I though Basso would be given his first GSA after his 3rd meeting home and away,  which  would come into effect straight away( tomorrow) and not at the end of the month? I could well be wrong. If your right they will be about a point under:t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I though Basso would be given his first GSA after his 3rd meeting home and away,  which is tomorrow and not at the end of the month?

Yes he will get his after tomorrow,but the rest of the teams average won't change until the new month.

Rob would have done his homework and know the incoming riders will be in the team regardless of the score tomorrow and who scores what.

With a Basso max tomorrow he will still be under a 6pt average.That will still give room for the 2 incoming riders.

Just now, tellboy said:

Yes he will get his after tomorrow,but the rest of the teams average won't change until the new month.

Rob would have done his homework and know the incoming riders will be in the team regardless of the score tomorrow and who scores what.

With a Basso max tomorrow he will still be under a 6pt average.That will still give room for the 2 incoming riders.

I edited my post while you was writing i think. I thought Basso's first GSA wont be nothing to do with his 4 point assessed average. So at the moment after his 5 meetings it is 4.86 (28 rides,  34 points). So for example if he scores 10 from 5 tomorrow, that would be 33 rides, 44 points. 44 divided by 33 x 4 to give 5,33. That's how i see it. But as you said Rob will be on it if it is the case:t:

As far as we know talk  of incoming riders is only speculation

Double post:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Bald Bloke

8 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

As far as we know talk  of incoming riders is only speculation

Can you name them in that case?

Edited by Bald Bloke

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Can you name them in that case?

Of course I can't!!  As far as I know there are none. Hence speculation by others.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:05 PM, wealdstone said:

Sources  equally in the know caution not to get too excited

It sounds like you have been told reading this. And I’m not the only one to think it. That’s why I asked if you could name then in my last post. I will name the 2 riders I was told even if I was told wrong. But will be having words with that person if they make me look a plum.

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Holder and Kildemand 

We can hope :t:

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Of course I can't!!  As far as I know there are none. Hence speculation by others.

There are. Been told it was talk of the pits at a few meetings this week however may just be one change for now whenever it happens and another later on 

Edited by Flappy

16 hours ago, Flappy said:

Holder and Kildemand 

What about them?... apart from they both not as good as they used to be lol

1 hour ago, chrismorton said:

What about them?... apart from they both not as good as they used to be lol

Both would be top riders in Britain I'd imagine 

If you think Chris Holder is going to ride for a club owned by Buster I think you are deluded

3 minutes ago, wtf said:

If you think Chris Holder is going to ride for a club owned by Buster I think you are deluded

You never know.... Chris Holder might have started collecting 'Tractors' and a few more as an incentive could seal the deal !!! :D