British Speedway Forum

Just now, JoeW436 said:

The organisers must of sent some kids up into the stands to add to the atmosphere and blow some air horns cos this is crap

If it wasn't for Bewley's performance I think you'd be hearing plenty of booing, those last 2 heats were a pathetic excuse for speedway, got to feel for the riders having to try and put on a show on that joke of a track. Hang your head in shame Phil Morris.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

No disrespect to the SGP2 riders, but I'd avoid tomorrow if it's the same track.... destruction derby

Can we go back to Oxford for SGP2 tomorrow?

• Like 1

It’s no secret the sport is in a bad way in this country so this is the last thing we all needed, sad affair 

• Like 1

All these make shift tracks are a joke it’s all to do with money ,let’s get a massive stadium build a track and let’s get thousands in to watch this ,makes for terrible watching 

You have to fear for the u21/s tomorrow.There could be carnage if the don’t engage their brain.Total crap tonight.

• Like 1

I'm here.

I'll usually defend Cardiff to the hilt, but with the crowd down on previous years, this track is exactly what it did NOT need.

• Like 1

Right bunch of drama queens on this thread. The last two heats haven’t been great but before that it wasn’t that bad. These guys want the track to be like a bowling green. 

• Like 1

Kings lynn was a superb circuit 

once

when riders could race, But they proved it cant be like that now, riders refuse to race, they wont ride, if its iffy they say no, i dont blame them, they dont want injuries, but if the bikes were not as powerful it wouldnt be as critical, lets not forget the 1 main rule

500cc and no more

its not designed to be crazy fast, its speedway on shale oval tracks, its 65 seconds per race. 

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Right bunch of drama queens on this thread. The last two heats haven’t been great but before that it wasn’t that bad. These guys want the track to be like a bowling green. 

That is the problem, because that's all the bikes can handle these days...

Phil Morris getting it in the ear like a Ryanair rep after a cancelled flight 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

They only know 1 way though, its how the sport is today. 

Kenny Carter raced in the pissing down rain with a broken leg in 1984

Now i love Tai, dont take it the wrong way, but hes pulled out with a poorly tummy ffs

Highlight Reel - bumps, crashes, jump starts and moaning riders, what a watch.

2 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Drama queens?? It's sh1te!

• Like 1

If i was Phil Morris id say 

race, or dont

if you dont, pack ya bikes up f… off

if you race, get on with it

and now

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mrlincolncity said:

They only know 1 way though, its how the sport is today. 

Kenny Carter raced in the pissing down rain with a broken leg in 1984

Now i love Tai, dont take it the wrong way, but hes pulled out with a poorly tummy ffs

He’s finished IMO