British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

2 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

It wasn't up for debate.  Once he was ruled out with concussion on Monday night, he was automatically ruled out 9 days.  There's an injured riders list circulated to all referees and promoters.  He was on the referees list on Tuesday night at Leicester showing 9 days suspension. 

But the diagnosis is what I and others questioned.  A quick look at the NHS website suggests that that is done at a Hospital, not trackside. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/concussion/

7 minutes ago, TheTriggerer said:

In the best interest of over protective woke's.

Don't know why you are so concerned, i think your team is stronger without Hans. 

Just now, foreverblue said:

Don't know why you are so concerned, i think your team is stronger without Hans. 

I'm not convinced Craig Cook will put in a performance in all honesty.

Too much sentiment towards the Belle Vue fans for my liking.

1 minute ago, TheTriggerer said:

Apparently not , he used to like them but not now it seems.

3 minutes ago, TheTriggerer said:

Both clubs have binned him off in recent seasons, so I should think that evens itself out

Edited by iainb

11 minutes ago, iainb said:

-_-

No bitterness from me,  just incredulity.   

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

No bitterness from me,  just incredulity.   

maybe just a little bit of sniping?

11 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

It wasn't up for debate.  Once he was ruled out with concussion on Monday night, he was automatically ruled out 9 days.  There's an injured riders list circulated to all referees and promoters.  He was on the referees list on Tuesday night at Leicester showing 9 days suspension. 

Ok but its a clear case then of Peterborough not making it known until today which left those not in the know who were debating the lack of info to be still wondering what the actual situation was ,im sure more information will be released at some point as to what was happening,  

All the bitching, sniping etc is done now all about 12 riders, 2 team managers and two sets of supporters.  

Come on you Panthers

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Your turning into SS before our eyes is it a pandemic sweeping the Poole area

• Haha 1

Amongst it all let's not forget this is Bjarne Pedersen's last every professional speedway meeting. 

He can then enjoy his testimonial after.

• Like 1

Peterborough favourite s for me it’s their s to lose . Poor Craig Cook if Peterborough win he ll be a hero if they lose he ll get slated on here .He will want to do the best he can for the team he s riding for not turn up and not bother . With Kurtz missing for me it put s Peterborough in the driving seat especially with the team spirit they seem to have . Good luck to both teams 

6 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Peterborough favourite s for me it’s their s to lose . Poor Craig Cook if Peterborough win he ll be a hero if they lose he ll get slated on here .He will want to do the best he can for the team he s riding for not turn up and not bother . With Kurtz missing for me it put s Peterborough in the driving seat especially with the team spirit they seem to have . Good luck to both teams 

Lewis Kerr was a hero so will Craig Cook hopefully 

Edited by scoobydoo

6 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Amongst it all let's not forget this is Bjarne Pedersen's last every professional speedway meeting. 

He can then enjoy his testimonial after.

And the last meeting the seven Panthers will ride together as a team 

• Like 1