British Speedway Forum

Fingers crossed this happens!

Tai to BV would be a sensational signing if it happens, let's hope we can find the cash to do it.  Our season depends solely on who we sign as our third heat leader, as others have said it could be the difference between title favourites or wooden Spooners.  As for the the nonsense that Tai would only ride for Wolves, where as this ever come from, he wanted to ride for Belle Vue in 2016.

Just now, SUPERACE said:

Tai to BV would be a sensational signing if it happens, let's hope we can find the cash to do it.  Our season depends solely on who we sign as our third heat leader, as others have said it could be the difference between title favourites or wooden Spooners.  As for the the nonsense that Tai would only ride for Wolves, where as this ever come from, he wanted to ride for Belle Vue in 2016.

It comes from delusional Wolves fans

• Like 1

If I was Wolves, I would insist on a transfer fee for my club asset. You wouldn't see Liverpool loan out Mo Salah.

If Woffinden told Wolves he didn't want to ride in the UK, he was under clear instructions from BV.

I have a feeling BV have played Wolves here.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

3 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

If I was Wolves, I would insist on a transfer fee for my club asset. You wouldn't see Liverpool loan out Mo Salah.

If Woffinden told Wolves he didn't want to ride in the UK, he was under clear instructions from BV.

I have a feeling BV have played Wolves here.

Still a big if he comes, but Tai contacted BV I believe not the other way around.  Transfer fees in British speedway are dead.

44 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Fingers crossed this happens!

Would be good for all clubs,,, as surely it would put extra bums on seats when he visits

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Would be good for all clubs,,, as surely it would put extra bums on seats when he visits

The beauty of having minimal GP riders over here for such a fair amount of time will mean a bit of a "bounce" when some do come back..

eg I will go to watch Doyle when Ipswich turn up at the NSS...

Tai would be worth a good few collective extra thousand around the country over the season...

To be honest. If I were the other tracks I would even contribute to his arrival as the sport in general can only benefit (massively if properly marketed), from having him here...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

But it's not, it's lower. He gets the 2.5% for being a past National League rider too

Ok.

Be interesting to see if this happens as JC did say on the Speed Freaks YT podcast which Scott Nicholls does that he thinks Tai should really be riding in the UK.

14 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Whatever team they have i am sure Mark Lemon can find a way to not win the league!

Not winning the league is also known as 'Doing a Lemon' 

I’d have Jake Allen as a number 2 quite happily.

Fricke

Allen

Kurtz

Wright

Woffinden

Blodorn 

Brennan

I don’t even know if that fits, but it’s one hell of a team with a ridiculous amount of top end strength and solid 2nd strings 

Or:

Fricke

Wright

Kurtz

Holder

Woffinden 

Blodorn 

Brennnan

Im almost certain that’s over but not by as much as it looks I would think. I mean just imagine that, it’s almost unfair 

Edited by acef

Anyone know if/when season tickets are on sale or are they already and ive missed the announcement