British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2022

definately a broken collar bone, he posted the xray pic on twitter 

Pairs match rained off (well, not really - the sun's out in Sheffield). 

Let me make a prediction right now: following week after week throughout the summer of no action at Owlerton, Sheffield will be hit by an almighty fixture backlog by the end of October. You heard it here first.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 2:46 PM, Moranboys said:

Always have been a fan of Craig cook ever since his Buxton days and has been a terrific rider but something clearly is not right with him this season and I think bringing in Lewis kerr can only be beneficial,takes the pressure also off of the other riders taking r/r rides.Big boost for him winning the pairs with c.wright and hopefully will hit the ground running when he makes his debut.Hoping everything works out well for him and he keeps injury free,come on tigers fans,get behind him.

I don't think Craig will be back riding for quite some time from what you hear on the jungle drums.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, SpeedwayTShirts said:

I don't think Craig will be back riding for quite some time from what you hear on the jungle drums.

might need a special boot

• Haha 1

Would appear to have been a good call by the Sheffield promotion, it's been raining very hard for the last half hour here, five miles from the track!

There may well be a fixture back log for Sheffield, that's all down to the work that's been done at the stadium this summer ....... for the greyhound track.

Edited by Steve55
  • Haha 1

Barely rained at all in S7 a couple of miles southeast of Owlerton, just enough to dampen the roof tops.

Just for info Adam Ellis has had to withdraw from Middlo's testimonial on 31st August!!

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2022 at 12:36 PM, SpeedwayTShirts said:

Well obviously the information I’d heard re Craig was either baloney or he’s been lucky as he’s on the box tonight for Glasgow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When does J.Allen come back in for Sedgemen?

19 hours ago, tellboy said:

When does J.Allen come back in for Sedgemen?

As far as I am aware the replacing Allen was a permanent move yo temporary.  

51 minutes ago, spin king said:

As far as I am aware the replacing Allen was a permanent move yo temporary.  

Thought you was only allowed changes on two separate occasions.Obviously you are allowed an injury replacement which is why I expected Allen to be back soon now he is fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Thought you was only allowed changes on two separate occasions.Obviously you are allowed an injury replacement which is why I expected Allen to be back soon now he is fit.

You would think one of th 3 changes mustve been an injury replacements but all 3 have been fit and ridden again so can't be classed as "long term' as per the regulation 

At least one of Sheffields declarations has therefore been illegal unless Allen returns in place of Sedgman 

Can anyone shed any light on why Justin is getting so many rides for Sheffield just lately when is performances and scores clearly dont warrant it? 6 Rides at home at Kings Lynn and brought in as a reserve replacement for Connor at Wolves, in both meetings Connor was riding so much better.

Or is it a plan to get his average so far down that he becomes a steal for next season