British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

I don't need to pay for a stream coz I've already pictured Pirates winning 47-43!

The only stream I get is from man flu & I get that free of charge! :lol:

34 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Just looked up Kelvingrove museum and art gallery. Right up my street. 

Here’s a question. The stadium to Buchanan Bus Station for the last bus to the airport at 10.30pm. Walking approx 45 mins. Bit of a hike. Are there buses from the stadium, or better to call a taxi?

Steve, don't walk around that area of Glasgow after the meeting once it's dark. If there isn't a bus, call a taxi.

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Here’s a question. The stadium to Buchanan Bus Station for the last bus to the airport at 10.30pm. Walking approx 45 mins. Bit of a hike. Are there buses from the stadium, or better to call a taxi?

Could you not ask PA on  night of match if some Glasgow fans stay out near Paisley  or airport and could drop you off.

54 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Steve you would be brave to walk to airport from there that's for sure.  

52 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Seemingly might be closed because of COP 26,unfortunately,if so Edinburgh might be a better option.National Museum of Scotland is fantastic,it’s in Chambers Street which is just a5 minute walk from Waverley Train Station.

If we can’t make it for the ladt bus to the airport at 10.30, we might just go for a curry and beer in the city before grabbing a taxi to the airport later. 

So what are the good curry houses or place to get a beer. Not Wetherspoons.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Check if it is open, it is an amazing place but I think it is one of the places shut during COP26 , tbh this climate change conference is a pain in the ass, it is closing down Glasgow

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

I don't need to pay for a stream coz I've already pictured Pirates winning 47-43!

The only stream I get is from man flu & I get that free of charge! :lol:

Did someone let you out of the funny farm, you really are annoying

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If we can’t make it for the ladt bus to the airport at 10.30, we might just go for a curry and beer in the city before grabbing a taxi to the airport later. 

Too many to mention, but not all will be serving after ten on a Tuesday.... 

Except maybe Wetherspoons.,.,.

As i thought season is from 15th March to 31st October unless there are exceptional circumstances.

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

As i thought season is from 15th March to 31st October unless there are exceptional circumstances.

Got It:t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I did a few real ale bars in Glasgow and I would recommend the State Bar as for a curry I never had one.

• Like 1

Mr Singhs is the place to go for a Curry 

Best by a distance.

149 Elderslie Street
Glasgow
G3 7JR

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2