British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Not thinking of myself there are a lot glasgow supporters who would like to see it as well 

Plus other supporters

Daft laddie question….. the guy who is doing Tigers TV with Craigen is Michael Max. Was I alone in assuming the Michael Max referred to at Glasgow was PK’s brother? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Daft laddie question….. the guy who is doing Tigers TV with Craigen is Michael Max. Was I alone in assuming the Michael Max referred to at Glasgow was PK’s brother? 

Yes.

2 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Ours was the original lol. No sure he could go a speedway bike either

33 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

My £11.95 now gifted to the weegie coffers. 

No clue who to support since you both wopped us recently. 

Not sure I've ever been a neutral at a match - always supported the away team if our boys weren't involved!

Deep breaths required and must stay neutral / must stay neutral / must stay neutral. 

I don't think anyone is really 'neutral' , you always prefer one team to another but sometimes you don't realise til a meeting is underway who it is! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Ours was the original lol. No sure he could go a speedway bike either

I’d never seen him in the flesh and didn’t really know what his role was. I put two and two together and got five. Bit of a coincidence that there’s two of them in speedway!

Just now, JanAndersen said:

I’d never seen him in the flesh and didn’t really know what his role was. I put two and two together and got five. Bit of a coincidence that there’s two of them in speedway!

Easy thing to do. Was centre green announcer, press man, even director at one time I believe

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Easy thing to do. Was centre green announcer, press man, even director at one time I believe

Team manager next? :D

• Like 1

Just now, JanAndersen said:

Team manager next? :D

Makes more sense than parade truck driver to team manager :rofl:

• Like 1

Just now, Jaizer said:

Makes more sense than parade truck driver to team manager :rofl:

As he not been team manager in the past?

2 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

As he not been team manager in the past?

Yeah filled in a few times, at Poole and Leicester most recently

Well it looks like Poole are banking on Basso having a good meeting on his first visit to Ashfield in tonight’s 1st leg in the Playoffs , he was unsuccessful on his first visit to Scunthorpe.As a neutral I’m hoping for. Glasgow win tonight to make the return leg at Poole later in the week very interesting   .The key to this Final will be how The Tigers riders back Craig Cook up at home  and at Wimborne Rd .

Heres hoping for a great final over the two legs and all 14 riders stay injury free and the best side lifts the trophy

• Like 1