British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

1 minute ago, Endeavour said:

Is Poole doing the live stream?

Yes, announced at the end of the meeting.

• Thanks 1

OK, well at the end of the meeting it was announced Neil Middleditch had said there will be. Someone somewhere is either making it up, or just hasn't been told there's a change.

We'll find out on Thursday!

25 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Fair enough. 

Well fessed up! 

Sometimes I just scan people's posts too quickly!

2 minutes ago, eide67 said:

RESULT | GLASGOW 50 - 40 POOLE
The tie is on a knife edge heading into the 2nd Leg of the Grand Final at Poole on Thursday
 Get your tickets here https://bit.ly/3pu0bF9 
 Unfortunately there will be NO livestream

That’s a shame - as I said earlier Glasgow speedway gained £11.95 from me tonight no live stream they’d gained £0 as will Poole speedway on Thursday by the sound of it 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Trees said:

For Glasgow's sake I hope Craig Ackroyd isn't ref on Thursday .......

Good job you are not the referee!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Good job for Poole yeah! :D :D :D 

Maybe someone told Midlo how much money can be made and he’s phoned a mate with a camera

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Young Tom is flying out the gate just now. Only didn't make it in 14 as gate 3 was an absolute graveyard. Should put him in good stead. If cookie broc and Tom can get 25 between them makes it close. Hope move swap Tom and Ricky in riding order

What about Broc at 3 and Sam at 2. Pressure off him for a meeting? I'd be more worried if Glasgow did that. Not sure why i'm voicing this out loud! lol

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

FB!!!! She doesn't like Poole you know this! It would have been perfectly fine if Tom did it to Basso ;):o

9 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

OK, well at the end of the meeting it was announced Neil Middleditch had said there will be. Someone somewhere is either making it up, or just hasn't been told there's a change.

I hope you're right and they do decide to go ahead with stream. The tie is now very finely balanced and I'm sure there would be hundreds of Glasgow and neutral supporters who would want to watch.

Enjoyable match tonight and the racing pretty good for a cold November night. Got a sneaking suspicion that the Tigers might just hold on.

NO live stream but I know where there's a pond with some liddle fishy wishies :D

Just seen advert sky sports looking for a tenner for the F1 this weekend PPV. At that pricing of streams isn't that bad IMO. I know Redcar are going forward with it, anyone else?

14 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Maybe Middlo filming it then! lol or Havvy!