British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

4 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

No live stream is a disgrace.

Are Poole living in the 90s?

The biggest meeting of the season and they’re not streaming it. A farce 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Why is your hate affecting your ability to read? If Glasgow beat us to the title because they are the better team I'm fine with that and because they've had some near misses. But constant haters like you make me hope that we beat them comfortably because you won't be able to handle it.

Only way Poole will win comfortably is if they produce there usual MX track.. i predict a bumpy one, still will give Basso an excuse when he fences someone again  

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh I must have missed Peterborough's live streaming? Maybe you can send down the company they used..

The company was Eurosport who streamed Peterborough's meeting live 

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That year doesn't exist sorry! But if it did exist I'm sure Coventry only had a 6 point lead from their home leg so that's why I'm a bit cautious. You just never know with playoff finals. You have to expect the unexpected.

Might be an idea to advise Glasgow riders to bring plenty of thermos flasks filled with hot water just in case 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Stevie saying tapes were rising too slowly? 

Lol that's a new one

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Stevie saying tapes were rising too slowly? 

It was his reactions that we’re too slow not the tapes.

usually a good trapper as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phillipsr said:

Only way Poole will win comfortably is if they produce there usual MX track.. i predict a bumpy one, still will give Basso an excuse when he fences someone again  

Not bumpy any more. Basso doesn't fence anyone. Next excuse? Now if you gave more realistic reasons like it being dusty, might have a point! That will the biggest issue for track staff. 

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Lol that's a new one

Haven't read the article yet, it's the headline of one in Bmth paper. 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Haven't read the article yet, it's the headline of one in Bmth paper. 

Cookie goaded him in first one made a wee movement he jumped. If was case why no complain to middlo get then to test tapes. Looking for excuses I'm afraid

6 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

The company was Eurosport who streamed Peterborough's meeting live 

Send them down then lol. 

23 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Cookie goaded him in first one made a wee movement he jumped. If was case why no complain to middlo get then to test tapes. Looking for excuses I'm afraid

Said they were held down too long and it spoilt the meeting and it silly when they do that? Then rest of article is how he thinks Poole's top 3 is stronger and Thursday will be good meeting to watch. 

He sounds a bit annoyed! Now some riders ride better when they are like that, but is Stevie one of them? IDK. 

Edited by lisa-colette

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Said they were held down too long and it spoilt the meeting and he hates it when they do that? Then rest of article is how he thinks Poole's top 3 is stronger and Thursday will be good meeting to watch. 

He sounds a bit annoyed! Now some riders ride better when they are like that, but is Stevie one of them? IDK. 

So his issue is with the referee then? Didn't think were particularly long holds. Seen worse

• Like 1

Just like to say fantasic chat and banter with the Poole fans that made the trip , see you all Thursday !!!!   Have a safe journey home x

Edited by Tigeratheart
Spelling mistake