British Speedway Forum

Yeah, difficult to see Glasgow winning the tie. Cook will be back - he’s racing at BV tomorrow. Hume unlikely from what others have said. Ulle might be back, but he’ll probably be more useful at Poole than at home, based on his form this year.

You have to think Connor will be race rusty too.

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hard to predict when waiting on injuries. Assuming Cook most likely to be back? R/R for Hume and then whether Ulle back. Will have to have a nosy about guest, prob be Flint. Seems to be guesting in each tie atm! 

Hume back down at reserve,  so would be a guest, Starke and Ruml both fit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Hume back down at reserve,  so would be a guest, Starke and Ruml both fit

Oh okay! Who is up on 1-5, is it Broc? 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh okay! Who is up on 1-5, is it Broc? 

Yes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookiefan said:

Yes

Good good. Don't want him at reserve at Poole thanks if we get through. 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I am sure you will get through, we will be so rusty as half the team haven't ridden since beginning of August and a few are carrying knocks

53 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hard to predict when waiting on injuries. Assuming Cook most likely to be back? R/R for Hume and then whether Ulle back. Will have to have a nosy about guest, prob be Flint. Seems to be guesting in each tie atm! 

Inactivity is an issue too. Long as entertaining couple of meetings I'll be reasonably happy 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 9:10 PM, lisa-colette said:

I think Hume would be more of a problem for us at reserve if fit and I think Jye Etheridge would seem to be the best guest if available. 

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think Hume would be more of a problem for us at reserve if fit and I think Jye Etheridge would seem to be the best guest if available. 

Hmm or James Wright. Plus Dillon Ruml. One of those three. 

Hmm or James Wright. Plus Dillon Ruml. One of those three. 

I think Jye is better than those at the moment, having some good meetings for Belle Vue. 

Well after last night's thrashing at Poole I think The Tigers need a rebuild for next season.

With nearest rivals Edinburgh unlikely to run would now be the time for Glasgow to step up (assuming their will still be PL and CL levels) and rebuild from scratch?

Any thoughts?

A lot to be considered this winter. Tigers team GSA looks to be over 46 so probably two changes needed just to meet a 42 limit....and there is talk of a lower limit. Hard to know if things need refreshed or whether its just the enforced gap in home meetings that has dragged things down. The big question is whether Tom and Ben would come back if we race in the Championship. Would we need to go top division to retain them? Whether Edinburgh manage to squeeze another year out of Armadale is another factor. Interesting times! 

Edited by Beirao

I think it would be good for the Prem if Glasgow moved up and would be interesting to see how you would do. But personally speaking I love the banter between Poole and Glasgow and would miss it if you guys moved up, so kinda hope you don't! But club has to decide what is best for them :t:

I think it would be good for the Prem if Glasgow moved up and would be interesting to see how you would do. But personally speaking I love the banter between Poole and Glasgow and would miss it if you guys moved up, so kinda hope you don't! But club has to decide what is best for them :t:

moving up sounds good but the nearest track would be Belle Vue. Plus having to race on a Monday or Thursday maybe not ideal

• Like 1