British Speedway Forum
secondbend

speedwaychampions.com

Do you mean Brian Collins the former Wembley rider?

1 hour ago, BOBBATH said:

Do you mean Brian Collins the former Wembley rider?

No. Brian Collins the former webmaster.

6 hours ago, andout said:

He definitely NEVER lost interest in the sport especially International meetings (Same as me).

Can only go on what i guess HE wrote to me. Unfortunately i lost the password to my email account back then that i had contact with him through

Also know that he told me, he was less than enthusiastic about the return of the Dons venture. So maybe it was more, lack of enthusiasm for modern speedway

9 hours ago, iris123 said:

Can only go on what i guess HE wrote to me. Unfortunately i lost the password to my email account back then that i had contact with him through

Also know that he told me, he was less than enthusiastic about the return of the Dons venture. So maybe it was more, lack of enthusiasm for modern speedway

Yes you are right about the return of the Dons venture, I remember him saying the same thing to me.......and you could well be right about modern Speedway...we both did have a few "beefs" with it at the time.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 5:02 PM, customhouseregular said:

Pretty much like the Speedway Results site that suddenly disappeared. It had a wealth of information and I used to refer to it regularly.

Still online ;) But I do not have time to update that. 

1 hour ago, Vicar said:

Still online ;) But I do not have time to update that. 

I will look forward to seeing the updates soon 

After a 4 year hiatus Speedway Champions is back, www.speedwaychampions.yolasite.com - noted the revised url.
Updated to the 2023 season and the ongoing 2024 Oz, NZ and winter Ice events, the individual champions of all speedway nations, major and minor, past and present, from Argentina to Zimbabwe, are listed, along with Long Track, Ice Racing and Grass Track national and regional champions.
      These are supplemented with the title-holders of other FIM 'Track' disciplines of Sidecar Speedway and Flat Track racing, - official and unofficial - , in both UK and Europe, plus USA and the newer German and Australian events of Krowdrace and 'Aussie Flat Track Nationals' (AFTNs), now granted official Championship status for 2024.
    Winners of other respected former and current speedway competitions, such as British Match Race Championships, Czech, Aussie and Polish Golden Helmets, League Riders Championships and ultimately, World Championships, are also included.
www.speedwaychampions.yolasite.com

• Like 4

On 1/5/2022 at 3:36 AM, iris123 said:

There are quite a few of us suffering from that particular malady. :sad: