British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

2022 championship predictions

Birmingham to finish bottom 100%. And would even say they will struggle to win a meeting.

Poole for the title. Fords know how to produce the goods.

be prepared for a year of southern dominance, oxford,plymouth and poole the top three in any order,no levelling up in speedway!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, poole keith said:

be prepared for a year of southern dominance, oxford,plymouth and poole the top three in any order,no levelling up in speedway!!

I think Poole as usual will be there at the end, personally can't believe Glasgow won't finish above Plymouth and Oxford, but that's the joy of our sport, different veiws. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jimsboy said:

Birmingham to finish bottom 100%. And would even say they will struggle to win a meeting.

Poole for the title. Fords know how to produce the goods.

Poole dont look that strong to start with but will recruit/manipulate well during the season 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

Don’t fancy Plymouth to be in top 3

Well I beg to differ :-

poole

Scunthorpe 

Plymouth

glasgow

oxford

redcar

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/5/2022 at 11:01 AM, poole keith said:

Dont write off Redcar. Excellent top 4. Plus if Adam Roynon can up his 5.21 average a bit (coming in with a great attitude, new equipment & reasonable, almost injury free year, at Newcastle last year). Plus if one or both of the 2 reserves (who both impressed at time last year) can put in a good year. I fancy an upset here to what you call the southern dominance. The Northern Powerhouse!!!

• Like 2

Nothing against Plymouth think win plenty at home, just don't see them doing much away with their bottom 3. Be in play off contention imo 5/6 teams better built to get points on the road

I think its wide open imo I would only rule out Birmingham and Newcastle to be in with a chance of the playoffs. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lewy said:

I think its wide open imo I would only rule out Birmingham and Newcastle to be in with a chance of the playoffs. 

Wouldn't disagree with that. Down to injuries as much as anything as usual too. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Nothing against Plymouth think win plenty at home, just don't see them doing much away with their bottom 3. Be in play off contention imo 5/6 teams better built to get points on the road

I think Plymouths reserves will do ok ,atkins will double his average and gilkes was the highest averaged rider in the nl last season imo

3 minutes ago, lewy said:

I think Plymouths reserves will do ok ,atkins will double his average and gilkes was the highest averaged rider in the nl last season imo

You're probably in better position to judge tbf, being southern based riders. Will have home track advantage once get dialled being only Edinburgh similar size. As I said was just what they do away which will define their season. Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

You're probably in better position to judge tbf, being southern based riders. Will have home track advantage once get dialled being only Edinburgh similar size. As I said was just what they do away which will define their season. Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong :rofl:

Agree away form will be crucial. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

Dont write off Redcar. Excellent top 4. Plus if Adam Roynon can up his 5.21 average a bit (coming in with a great attitude, new equipment & reasonable, almost injury free year, at Newcastle last year). Plus if one or both of the 2 reserves (who both impressed at time last year) can put in a good year. I fancy an upset here to what you call the southern dominance. The Northern Powerhouse!!!

I agree with what you say… couple of teams being raved about don’t really do it for me … I really see Northern teams near the top… we will be up there in 2022 as well.. I mean haway, we’re gonna be starting with Jye at reserve.. we know if he gets back pre covid form then that’s a 7.5+ pointer at reserve… mark my words :approve: 

21 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

I agree with what you say… couple of teams being raved about don’t really do it for me … I really see Northern teams near the top… we will be up there in 2022 as well.. I mean haway, we’re gonna be starting with Jye at reserve.. we know if he gets back pre covid form then that’s a 7.5+ pointer at reserve… mark my words :approve: 

Jye maybe in the top 5,you still haven't signed your final rider or do you know something we don't?

Edited by lewy
  • Haha 1