British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

European U 23 team championship Final Tarnow Sunday October 9th live on TV

23 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

To be honest i’m not sure Brennan will beat any of the Polish team- my view is how many points will Poland drop ?

Not much hope for the rest then?

27 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

To be honest i’m not sure Brennan will beat any of the Polish team- my view is how many points will Poland drop ?

I would have disagreed on the basis that I thought he could best Kowalski, but having seen the Pole in Pardubice I am no longer of that view.

• Like 1

i'll be there hoping GB get a medal, under no illusions how strong that Polish team is, especially on a Polish track, but i think the battle for other medals will be really good

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, stevehone said:

i'll be there hoping GB get a medal, under no illusions how strong that Polish team is, especially on a Polish track, but i think the battle for other medals will be really good

GB should beat Sweden for Bronze.

So Basso out for the Danes and is racing at Glasgow?

Edited by Skidder1

so we try again with this meeting on Sunday, currently the forecast is looking good, just hope everyone shows up and we have a good meeting

• Like 1

What are the Rules for this meeting today are you allowed to do tacs etc ?

2 hours ago, mark.1 said:

What are the Rules for this meeting today are you allowed to do tacs etc ?

"17.4 Substitute Riders The substitute rider may take the place of any programmed rider at any time, within the maximum number of permitted heats (five heats) when decided by the Team Manager. There will be no tactical substitute rider or Joker rule for this championship."

Think substitute rider is definitely the number 5 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

"17.4 Substitute Riders The substitute rider may take the place of any programmed rider at any time, within the maximum number of permitted heats (five heats) when decided by the Team Manager. There will be no tactical substitute rider or Joker rule for this championship."

Think substitute rider is definitely the number 5 

Thank you was thinking of bewley over 13 but not now 

On 9/30/2022 at 11:13 AM, racers and royals said:

So 60 points available for each team- Bookies thought Poland would score 45- pretty sure it`s going to be a few points more than that.