British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bloom89

Plymouth v Oxford 10/05

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not sure who the main commentator is on BSN but he’s very good and supported by Rosco it’s probably the best team I have heard this season.

I think it's Ian Brannan

Good to see a stand named after Colin Hill... not enough stands in speedway named after the sports personalities (Belle Vue!)

I think Alun Rossiter is the British Sam Ermolenko :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly thought heeps would turn back into 6.5/7 point man this season for Oxford. If anything his scores have gotten worse, sad to see

• Like 1

"Scott Nicholls is in two man's land" Brilliant!

2 hours ago, marko said:

Blimey that is a really narrow track, bet it’s a nightmare to try and team ride on well.

Not in the least. Have seen Barker on this track demonstrate some of the finest team riding that you could ever wish to see. And I mean proper team riding, not looking over his shoulder as he crosses the finishing line.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not sure who the main commentator is on BSN but he’s very good and supported by Rosco it’s probably the best team I have heard this season.

From what I am hearing it seems like Rosco is day dreaming about old Swindon days. Can he not judge movement by the back tyre and see why Batchelor was given a warning. :blink:

So, what do you think to Plymouth Speedway on your first visit Alun? "It's better than no Speedway" :rofl:

• Haha 1

Oxfords engine room not good enough at the moment. Heeps and Newman need to help out more. 

Thought production was as good as Eurosport to be honest and the commentator very good.  BSN very good value. Plus every round of Premier pairs added.  

• Like 4

Plymouth are a decent Team,if the pick the right guests,they won’t be far away from the Play offs.

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Plymouth are a decent Team,if the pick the right guests,they won’t be far away from the Play offs.

I think they will make the playoffs. Are they the new Exeter with huge home advantage?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I think they will make the playoffs. Are they the new Exeter with huge home advantage?

I thought Leicester were the new Exeter with our bumps

Ian Brannan getting better week on week and thought Rosco did ok, makes a few mistakes but is honest. Thought Lee Kilby and Paul Bowen were good as well. Excellent vfm

• Like 1

I had Oxford down at top four contenders but from what I have seen so far they are nowhere near that.

Feel so sorry for Dan Gilles and Plymouth, the boy was flying and would have meant Bowtell probably dropping to reserve at some point.

As an ex Arena fan, I love (Southends finest) Ben Morley and whilst he will do well at Plymouth, he won’t be able to match what Dan would have scored on the road.