British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Peterborough 30/05/22

But Hans is on form just not for Panthers! But weird riding for one of the smallest tracks and one of the biggest. Would need separate engines for both, so prob just  got Plymouth ones set up better? Though bigger gap from Prem to Champ now as a fair few seem to have a bigger gap in their averages from one league to the other.

4 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Older riders take longer to warm up, we're nearly in June and the Panthers boys have shaken off the rust.

Lynn 40-50 Panthers

Not sure this is going to age well! 

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Looks just as good there as it did on the night, incredible ride by Josh. The cheer was audible on the video when he swept past Ostergaard, haven't heard a roar like that at Lynn for years! 

• Like 2

How come Lawson moves to number one.I thought the averages would come into effect from June.Although i see Iversen's became effective from the 26th of this month,so i take it the whole team does on the same date then or surely Pickering has a higher average than Lawson until June.

4 hours ago, TTT said:

I'd look at riders riding in the Polish Zuzlowa League who aren't riding in three leagues yet. 

Former Panthers Krzysztof Buczkowki would be top of my list. Andreas Lyager is another one I would make an offer too. I would also ask Grzegorz Zengota if he fancies a return to British racing.

Ulrich's totally gone imo. Reverted back to old Ulrich for Glasgow too. Hans was poor in the 1-5 last year where he only averaged about 5 a meeting. Average is built from his stint at reserve where he was putting up 12+ a meeting imo.

I've never heard of Zuzlowa, would anyone care to enlighten me?

1 minute ago, ch958 said:

I've never heard of Zuzlowa, would anyone care to enlighten me?

eWinner 1. Liga Zuzlowa & 2. Liga Zuzlowa for the the second & third tiers of Polish Speedway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

How come Lawson moves to number one.I thought the averages would come into effect from June.Although i see Iversen's became effective from the 26th of this month,so i take it the whole team does on the same date then or surely Pickering has a higher average than Lawson until June.

Niels was top as you say, but somehow his average changed as you say on the 26th. The rolling aves on 19th although not usable then had Niels 7.63, Lawson 7.50 and JP 7.31. The new usable GSA comes out on the 1st June, but as Niels come into effect on the 26th, it now makes Richard on top of our averages before the 1st of June on 7.50, and will go up to 7.84 on June 1. Thats how i see it, but as you know i'm not the sharpest tool in the box where averages are concerned.

9 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Niels was top as you say, but somehow his average changed as you say on the 26th. The rolling aves on 19th although not usable then had Niels 7.63, Lawson 7.50 and JP 7.31. The new usable GSA comes out on the 1st June, but as Niels come into effect on the 26th, it now makes Richard on top of our averages before the 1st of June on 7.50, and will go up to 7.84 on June 1. Thats how i see it, but as you know i'm not the sharpest tool in the box where averages are concerned.

On the latest green sheets it has Pickering above Lawson and the new averages don't come into effect until the 1st of June as per norm.Obviously their averages change every match due to those now rolling but they still only change every month to determine riding positions.

I'm lost with all this now,whatever i will still be there tomorrow night.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tellboy said:

On the latest green sheets it has Pickering above Lawson and the new averages don't come into effect until the 1st of June as per norm.Obviously their averages change every match due to those now rolling but they still only change every month to determine riding positions.

I'm lost with all this now,whatever i will still be there tomorrow night.

Yeah i see it now. Best just watch the racing. To complicated for me lol. It's my Granddaughters 10th Birthday, but i'm hoping to make it :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Older riders take longer to warm up, we're nearly in June and the Panthers boys have shaken off the rust.

Lynn 40-50 Panthers

If the Panthers do win 50-40 tomorrow. The next time your team is in town i'll pay for you to get in, buy you a pint/ Pkt Haribos ( delete as necessary) On production of your  ID.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yeah i see it now. Best just watch the racing. To complicated for me lol. It's my Granddaughters 10th Birthday, but i'm hoping to make it :t:

What better way to celebrate her birthday than to bring her to speedway:)

15 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What better way to celebrate her birthday than to bring her to speedway:)

Hope she likes tractors! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

We should change the riding order tomorrow night and split up the pairing of Andersen & Ostergaard.

I'd go with this

1. Michael Palm Toft

2. Ulrich Ostergaard

3. Chris Harris

4. Hans Andersen

5. Scott Nicholls

6. Ben Basso

7. Jordan Jenkins

10 minutes ago, TTT said:

We should change the riding order tomorrow night and split up the pairing of Andersen & Ostergaard.

I'd go with this

1. Michael Palm Toft

2. Ulrich Ostergaard

3. Chris Harris

4. Hans Andersen

5. Scott Nicholls

6. Ben Basso

7. Jordan Jenkins

Christ Nicholls at 5