British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Redcar SGB Championship 29th May 2022- 4pm

6 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

That "shower of rubbish" as you phrase it, happens to be a lot of supporters speedway team,and yes,they are struggling at the moment,but in light of the risk they take by coming out to ride week in week out for our entertainment,can't you just,for once,cut some slack for this famous club.the riders confidence will be low at the moment and the likes of your comments don,t help.do you really want to lose another club like we can really afford to at the moment?

Are you seriously trying to reason with a troll? I wouldn't bother tbh. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

That "shower of rubbish" as you phrase it, happens to be a lot of supporters speedway team,and yes,they are struggling at the moment,but in light of the risk they take by coming out to ride week in week out for our entertainment,can't you just,for once,cut some slack for this famous club.the riders confidence will be low at the moment and the likes of your comments don,t help.do you really want to lose another club like we can really afford to at the moment?

Oh god!!! The old riding for our entertainment rubbish again!!! 

17 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Too late- signed for Dackarna

Yes, noticed that on his twitter today. So is he riding lower league in Poland then? How is he doing 3 leagues or Poland loosening their restrictions? 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Are you seriously trying to reason with a troll? I wouldn't bother tbh. :)

Oh here she is again… wondered how long it would take 

Edited by phillipsr
Spelling

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

I can guarantee that there will be no one there next week.......... we haven't got a fixture :rolleyes:

Christmas come early then. :lol:

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, noticed that on his twitter today. So is he riding lower league in Poland then? How is he doing 3 leagues or Poland loosening their restrictions? 

Ostrow didn`t want him so he signed for E Winner club Rybnik

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Oh god!!! The old riding for our entertainment rubbish again!!! 

Tell you what,you pull on a pair of kevlars and see if you can do any better......if they aren't riding for our entertainment then share your secret with us...don,t be shy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Ostrow didn`t want him so he signed for E Winner club Rybnik

Strange decision after watching Ostrow. 

5 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Tell you what,you pull on a pair of kevlars and see if you can do any better......if they aren't riding for our entertainment then share your secret with us...don,t be shy.

They get paid to do so…. Its there job… there better at riding bikes than a desk job so they do this instead!! It really isnt difficult!!! What they dont ride for is fans entertainment  

5 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

They get paid to do so…. Its there job… there better at riding bikes than a desk job so they do this instead!! It really isnt difficult!!! What they dont ride for is fans entertainment  

Duh,it,s a spectator sport,so whose entertainment exactly are they riding for?oooo,I didn,t realise they got paid for doing this...slappa my thigh..!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, screm said:

Not good for the sport, and the local sides, in this case Berwick and Redcar, if Newcastle can`t continue. There`s plenty issues for the Newcastle promotion to answer, lets hope they come up with the right ones.

Newcastle don’t bring many to Berwick. Losing Edinburgh would hurt Berwick more 

1 minute ago, Shadders said:

Newcastle don’t bring many to Berwick. Losing Edinburgh would hurt Berwick more 

In all fairness,losing any team would hurt the sport in general.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Duh,it,s a spectator sport,so whose entertainment exactly are they riding for?oooo,I didn,t realise they got paid for doing this...slappa my thigh..!!!

Literally no idea what you are going on about!!! If you honestly think they ride for our entertainment good for you!! Personally i think it makes you an idiot 

Just now, Moranboys said:

In all fairness,losing any team would hurt the sport in general.

Very true. No right minded speedway fan would want to see any side go to the wall. I’ve lost my side, it’s a horrible feeling 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Very true. No right minded speedway fan would want to see any side go to the wall. I’ve lost my side, it’s a horrible feeling 

There was talk of them coming back not too long ago. Do you think they will?