British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

8 minutes ago, mrlincolncity said:

Women arent allowed in im afraid… wash the pots and make a cake. Do what you are made for woman….

Honestly cannot believe such a ridiculous sexist comment can be made on a public forum in 2022...

Men can make cakes as well...:D

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Honestly cannot believe such a ridiculous sexist comment can be made on a public forum in 2022...

True. I'm the cook/baker in our house! And eater...

Gate 2 seems to come the party late in the meeting...

5 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Think the grading will benefit the Danes 

You were saying:D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mikebv said:

I agree, and it would be better cake no doubt, but that wasnt our job when it all got created, our job is to decide who does the jobs, women were created to serve our needs and birth our children. They can make the cake too, we can make do ;)

6 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Think the grading will benefit the Danes 

Didn't benefit Madsen there:P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Star Lady said:

You were saying:D

I am great at predicting results lol

• Haha 1

Im only kidding…. Back to the speedway

Do you lot like this kind of speedway? Is it good? I used to go everywhere 20 years ago, when my Dad was alive, but iv not been to see any speedway for ages now, i cant justify it, its terrible in truth, as bad as iv ever known now. Every race is follow my leader with no hope of passing and no chance of it starting

Who's your money on now?

1 minute ago, mrlincolncity said:

Im only kidding…. Back to the speedway

Do you lot like this kind of speedway? Is it good? I used to go everywhere 20 years ago, when my Dad was alive, but iv not been to see any speedway for ages now, i cant justify it, its terrible in truth, as bad as iv ever known now. Every race is follow my leader with no hope of passing and no chance of it starting

Would it upset you greatly if a mere female agreed with you:t:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Star Lady said:

Would it upset you greatly if a mere female agreed with you:t:

Im only messin, if you knew me youd know that, i dont take anything seriously, but sadly its true isnt it, why do these promoters prepare such awful tracks that just produces boring speedway racing!
Kelvin keeps saying the rider behind just isnt fast enough, he is, its the track thats crap, only 1 place to race, and if you arent on it you arent as fast 

• Like 1

The camera work is rubbishe...:D

Come on lads....

Keep Dan on the outside...

No grading or watering after the semi Fireman Phil

1 minute ago, mrlincolncity said:

Im only messin, if you knew me youd know that, i dont take anything seriously, but sadly its true isnt it, why do these promoters prepare such awful tracks that just produces boring speedway racing!
Kelvin keeps saying the rider behind just isnt fast enough, he is, its the track thats crap, only 1 place to race, and if you arent on it you arent as fast 

I don’t take anything on here seriously:D. After 50+ years I gave up paying good money to watch processions. This is supposed to be a professional sport but GB can’t even field 3 riders ( in tonight’s case not needed) says it all. I only watch on TV cos hubby has it on, the banter on here keeps me entertained whilst doing so.

• Like 1