British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Why does everybody hate Poole?

13 minutes ago, iainb said:

I'm just wondering what is never in doubt? :D

Their support? Fair play to them. They go to every away meeting, so deserve a bit more respect. :t:

• Like 1

In the EL Matt Ford's attitude to the rules as if they didn't apply to his team. Here pretty much one guy and his female cheerleader sidekick.

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Their support? Fair play to them. They go to every away meeting, so deserve a bit more respect. :t:

Fair play to them for their support... but what is this Never in Doubt all about... as @Racin Jason 72 says it does come across as arrogant

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, iainb said:

Fair play to them for their support... but what is this Never in Doubt all about... as @Racin Jason 72 says it does come across as arrogant

Only cos you take it that way. I don't think it is intended. Just that they are 100% behind the team. 

• Haha 1

No problem with the Knobs, chatted to quite a few of them last night, good bunch. All wishing Swindon to return, those great local derbies from yesteryear. Good luck to the Saints lads from Upton.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

A bit more respect for doing something they enjoy and choose to do.

Admire there enthusiasm maybe but respect not at all.

• Like 1

The Never in Doubt thing started as a joke and just kept evolving.

The lads are a great bunch just want to see speedway and be friends with all supporters from other clubs

• Like 1

I think the Never In Doubt started off when some "fans" were calling for Josh Grajczonek to be replaced when he had a poor start to a season (2018 I think) and this particular group of fans stuck by him and when he turned his season around the NID thing started.

• Thanks 2

There you go Iain, not arrogant at all! I'm sure they would have been at Leicester when Poole were there earlier in the season. So why didn't you speak to them about it then? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poole Pirates are amazing, fantastic, supreme, going jiggle jiggle in the stands & on the terraces shouting "C'mon the Boyzzzzz" :party:

Just for clarification........

jiggle
/ˈdʒɪɡ(ə)l/
  1. move about quickly from side to side or up and down.

:D

I’ll be totally honest I have some moans and groans about Poole but deep down I have respect for them, how can you not with the success they have I still think they should be in the big boys league though as I think with the set up and fanbase they have it’s wasted in the middle division.

4 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I’ll be totally honest I have some moans and groans about Poole but deep down I have respect for them, how can you not with the success they have I still think they should be in the big boys league though as I think with the set up and fanbase they have it’s wasted in the middle division.

Prob would be if allowed Weds nights in the Prem. Crowds were low when ran on a Thurs/Mon.

• Thanks 1