British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v REDCAR (KO Cup) plus NJL (Academy v Tees-side Tigers) July 16th 7pm

2 hours ago, fairplay1 said:

Are Season tickets valid for this match? anyone know thanks..

Would hope so as no playoffs 

• Like 1

Club Website just announced meeting off on Saturday

22 minutes ago, Normski said:

Prolongs the season lol

4 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Prolongs the season lol

Aye we are still in the cup

On 6/7/2022 at 8:17 PM, Jaizer said:

Might've thought howarth get a look in this season, probably do as much as Harris. Be funny if got to ashfield and was roundly boo'd at a "home" final

I know you can't stand the bloke but no it wouldn't be funny, it'd be disrespectful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bagpuss said:

I know you can't stand the bloke but no it wouldn't be funny, it'd be disrespectful. 

How he behaved and performed for Glasgow was disrespectful. Get what you deserve out of life

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

How he behaved and performed for Glasgow was disrespectful. Get what you deserve out of life

He is getting what he deserves.. having probably  one of his best seasons riding for Berwick (and every other tom, dick and Harry before anyone else says it)  and is being rewarded for it! We love him.. he’s engaged with our fan base in such a brilliant way! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

He is getting what he deserves.. having probably  one of his best seasons riding for Berwick (and every other tom, dick and Harry before anyone else says it)  and is being rewarded for it! We love him.. he’s engaged with our fan base in such a brilliant way! 

Must've learned from his Glasgow experience. How other people feel about him I'm not going to try and affect how others feel about him,  all I can go on is my experiences of him as a Glasgow rider and that's what my opinion of him is based on :t:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Get what your saying but I find it difficult to not like Bomber and let’s be honest when he is in the mood he is box office.

Being on a guarantee was a mistake and one I hope we have learned from, we must take some of the blame for that decision and should have offloaded him after a few meetings.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Get what your saying but I find it difficult to not like Bomber and let’s be honest when he is in the mood he is box office.

Being on a guarantee was a mistake and one I hope we have learned from, we must take some of the blame for that decision and should have offloaded him after a few meetings.

Everyone open to their own opinion Gaz. What will always stick in my throat is showed up on the Sunday, sure was an Edinburgh match, scored 5/6 points, couldn't wait to disappear. You find out why next night was guesting for Poole in either grand final or semi final and he's a world beater, doing lasts to firsts etc.

In other words two fingers up to the club employed him for the season the guest booking was more important.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gazc said:

He should have went instead of Richie Worrall , and his home ef against Workington in.the play off semi cost us a place in the final. But you're right , he is box office , I was lucky enough to be at Cardiff the night he won the British GP . What a night that was 

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2022 at 10:18 AM, Normski said:

This, I think, is the 3rd meeting cancelled in these last few weeks due to staffing issues. It just shows how bad life is at the moment with trained personnel whether track staff, paramedics, NHS staff & others are in short supply at this trying time. 

It's the 4th, Redcar 2, Newcastle 1 and Berwick 1. Along with Wolverhampton 's wrong type of dry day this week I await the next new postponement excuse!!

11 minutes ago, BuxtonTiger said:

It's the 4th, Redcar 2, Newcastle 1 and Berwick 1. Along with Wolverhampton 's wrong type of dry day this week I await the next new postponement excuse!!

Redcar's problem was actually getting staff for Sunday meetings