British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Plymouth v Poole; Jubilee League; Tues 19th July

50 minutes ago, HGould said:

Hopefully Danny Kling and Nathan Allitt won't be too upset when they do the review :o

Is that Ricky Kling's brother? Is Nathan Dale's son?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Hopefully Danny Kling and Nathan Allitt won't be too upset when they do the review :o

I thought it was Fanny Fling ! :rofl:

Crikey this thread has taken a turn for the verse or should that be wurst?:rofl:

• Haha 1

What time does the streaming start?

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Best post you have put on here. :rofl:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

It would matter to Hans if he ever looked at your website.  I think it is very unprofessional. Not that much in speedway could be considered professional!!

If riders start looking at club websites Richard Lawson may well refuse future guest requests from Plymouth!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I thought the streaming started at about 845 when the Gladiators fan's started crying coz they'd lost! :D

Edited by Turnip
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Who does your website? Surely one of the things they should get correct is the spelling of the riders names! How long has Hans Andersen been spelt Hans Anderson!!

But Mr Shovler spells it this way on this thread so as hes always correct in everything he says it must be son not sen, 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

But Mr Shovler spells it this way on this thread so as hes always correct in everything he says it must be son not sen, 

I think it's "sun".

But I need to get my coat :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

I think he just copied and pasted from the website, it is word for word. 

Latest team news Plymouth to get guest facility for Hans Andersen for withholding his services due to them  spelling his name incorrectly on the clubs website. Hope you're happy now :nono:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

LOL! That was a cut and paste from the official Plymouth website! They can’t spell their own riders name correctly! Hilarious!

Gladiators vs Pirates, are Discovery showing this one as a live stream on their History channel? 

:D

• Haha 1