British Speedway Forum
PowerfulPierre

Leicester vs Berwick 24 July. 6.00p.m.

I'll go with 60.  30.

To clarify, when the first, temporary, visa was applied for, Berwick didnt have any fixtures after last night until next weekend.   They are assured (by the visa people) his permanent visa would be granted prior to next Saturday.  The meeting today, which is a rearrangement if the earlier, rained-off date, wasnt in the list when the original deal was made.  We now await the Home Office keeping their word about the visa.  Priti Patel may have to bully some underling into getting it done!

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Jonas will be back at Berwick don’t worry everybody

Although this is a farce, but hey, welcome to speedway

It’s not a farce. It’s brexit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Normski said:

True he has been one of our better away performers especially when you think he is seeing these tracks for the first time

We have been a 3 man Team since Jonus signed, IMO.Jonus,Leonand Bomber.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

To clarify, when the first, temporary, visa was applied for, Berwick didnt have any fixtures after last night until next weekend.   They are assured (by the visa people) his permanent visa would be granted prior to next Saturday.  The meeting today, which is a rearrangement if the earlier, rained-off date, wasnt in the list when the original deal was made.  We now await the Home Office keeping their word about the visa.  Priti Patel may have to bully some underling into getting it done!

Aye right.Doesn’t really matter this season is done anyway for the Bandits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

We have been a 3 man Team since Jonus signed, IMO.Jonus,Leonand Bomber.

Correct 

I'll be there with 2 Lions, will I survive the car journey with 2 hungry Lions? :D

5 hours ago, screm said:

Harris`s return tonight does strengthen Berwick, but Leicester will still enjoy a comfortable home win IMO. 

60-30

4 hours ago, crescent girl said:

I’d be getting in touch with the Berwick MP. Worked for me when I was having issues obtaining a passport 

16 minutes ago, Shadders said:

I’d be getting in touch with the Berwick MP. Worked for me when I was having issues obtaining a passport 

Hope you don't mean our current MP, next to useless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, arnieg said:

Getting an average and becoming an asset are two entirely different things though.

Jonus on 5pt next season would be a bonus.

39 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Jonus on 5pt next season would be a bonus.

Already guaranteed - unless rules change

Leicester riders got ants in their pants?:D Three of their riders in their first heats warned for moving!