British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Aces v Panthers 25/7 League B

7 minutes ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

Wouldn't count it being a dull meeting if panthers can gate 

Not exactly Nicholls' or Harris' forte.

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

4 hours till start time and I usually start clock watching on a Monday but not today. Just can’t get excited for it. 

you know what. All these years I’ve been after some 60-30 wins. (We never get) and now we have them I want a good old 46-44 

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just an old grumpy man that’s never happy :)

It will be a great meeting now you are expecting the worst..

And Bomber by himself is always worth a few stand out moments. .

And it's obviously one of the few occasions anyone will get to see him ride anywhere in the UK this season...:D

I won £60 on Drabiik scoring over seven yesterday so contemplated giving it to the Aces...

But. On reflection  Getting a take away (on a Monday:o) instead...:D

Enjoy your evening...

Happiness is 46-44....

Edit. Just noticed that Woves v Stars is the TV meeting.. 

Where's that 192 Bus timetable,...:D

Edited by mikebv

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

Yeah. Basso will pick up a few. He struggled last time but he won’t this time 

Basso and possibly Scotty.

last 2 meetings been big scores but still some good racing ill be going.

LOL Belle Vue can hit 70 tonight.

Unlike last time when at least Kings Lynn were gating and being passed, tonight Aces fast from the gate apart from Blordorn passing Basso in heat 2.

4 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Complete disgrace. Buster Chapman should refund tickets and petrol for fans who travelled.

Didn't think you had petrol in pedal karts.

5 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

• Haha 1

Just now, tellboy said:

Didn't think you had petrol in pedal karts.

Nor in those Peppa Pig and Fireman Sam cars outside Tesco...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Complete disgrace. Buster Chapman should refund tickets and petrol for fans who travelled.

Bomber not gone through the card? 

Rob Lyon has had enough. Doesn't even bother to replace Mulford in Ht 14. 

Disgraceful season from top to bottom and the towel has finally been chucked in.

One sided processional first 4 heats, only pass being Blodorn sneaking inside Basso on the exit of turn 4  lap 1.

Heat 5 Panthers made the gate but Wright blasted around the outside of both, however Kurtz unable.to make any impression.

Basso picked himself up from a coming together with Sedgeman in the first attempt to run heat 6 to pass Zagar for the win, wasn't watching him as my eyes were on Brennan rounding Sedgeman at the same time.

Heat 7 saw Fricke win by a country mile while Etheridge & Nicholls had a decent battle for a point.

Brave second bend on outside of Harris from Brennan saw him join  Blodorn for the lead in heat 8 but the German rode to tight in bend 3 allowing both Brit's around the outside.

Tac Sub Harris won heat 9, Basso took a spill while last after a clever cutback by Wright relegated him but the young Dane did very well to clear the track.

Tremendous heat 10, Nicholls made gate but both Aces on his tail & quicker but initially trying to ride the same inch of shale, eventually (lap 3 bend 4) Nicholls despite his best efforts was unable to resist as Brennan & Zagar hit the front.

Fricke won heat 11 comfortably, initially joined for the lead by Etheridge who soon found himself the meat in a Panthers sandwich entering turn 3 as Harris outside & Basso inside made their way past.

Blodorn's use of the turns 3&4 inside paid dividends again as he joined Kurtz for a 5-1 in heat 12.

Traditional Harris EF at tapes meant Aces were untroubled in heat 13. No reserve replacements in heat 14 were a surprise, Basso & Blodorn deserved an extra ride. Wright rounded Nicholls'on bend 4 first lap for another comfortable home 5-1.

Another comfortable heat 15 5-1 after Harris made a decent gate.

Aces win big without needing to get out of second gear.

Must be costing the Aces a fair few quid all these hammerings at home..:o

8 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Must be costing the Aces a fair few quid all these hammerings at home..:o

You can bet Buster's pi$$ing himself laughing at that whilst cheering on his Stars team !!

• Like 2