British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Championship Pairs, Oxford.. Friday, 12th. August

9 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Hey well, ask Mr Shovlar to produce the evidence as he took photos & then the truth be known!

Toot Toot :D

Has he taken photos of every meeting you’ve been to in the last 43 years? Otherwise it makes that comment irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, baiden said:

Has he taken photos of every meeting you’ve been to in the last 43 years? Otherwise it makes that comment irrelevant.

Don’t get hooked by all the lines cast by these pesky Pirates supporters

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, baiden said:

Was, as u know, a reference to the night in question not how long I've been going.

Will leave this irrelevant conversation in ur very capable hands.

11 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Was, as u know, a reference to the night in question not how long I've been going.

Will leave this irrelevant conversation in ur very capable hands.

Glad you’ve finally realised this is an irrelevant conversation. Just a shame you had to mention it in the first place.

I just hope that people reading this thread don’t take what you’re saying seriously. This forum has enough doom-mongers, without people having to bring negativity to a meeting that should be a huge success. What the promotion has done at Oxford has been amazing this season, and they don’t deserve outrageous comments such as yours. 

Edited by baiden
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Why is an out of form Steve Worrall riding, Where is Lawson?

Seriously? Look at how many Lawson got at Oxford last week. If it was taking place at Poole you may have a point! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Having a day off maybe??

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Seriously? Look at how many Lawson got at Oxford last week. If it was taking place at Poole you may have a point! 

I doubt he would repeat that, he got 11 on the previous visit. I think he would be a more reliable option. Steve Worrall is very in consistent at the moment. 

26 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I doubt he would repeat that, he got 11 on the previous visit. I think he would be a more reliable option. Steve Worrall is very in consistent at the moment. 

Steve Worrall was on a max til H15 at Oxford and Oxford's team was weaker on previous visit. 

Have to remember every race is a H13 and Steve beat Oxford's last week, Richard didn't. I think it is the right call, find it if it is on Friday!

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Steve Worrall was on a max til H15 at Oxford and Oxford's team was weaker on previous visit. 

Have to remember every race is a H13 and Steve beat Oxford's last week, Richard didn't. I think it is the right call, find it if it is on Friday!

I think that you have to go with the rider in form and that is Lawson. 

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

I think that you have to go with the rider in form and that is Lawson. 

They were both up and down last week. So wouldn't say Richard is more on form. I don't think we are going to agree on this lol ;)

50 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

They were both up and down last week. So wouldn't say Richard is more on form. I don't think we are going to agree on this lol ;)

Well Lawson had one bad one but he is a popular guest so that means other promoters think he is the one to get

55 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

When they are up they are up

When they are down they are down

And when they are only halfway up they visit Numan for men!

:rofl:

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Poole could drop any of their top 3 & it wouldn't be a bad choice! 3 strong riders, so one has to miss out!

• Like 1