British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Championship Pairs, Oxford.. Friday, 12th. August

Tickets are now available, in advance only on the website. Should be a cracker with 10 teams competing.

20 quid plus a quid booking fee

46 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

20 quid plus a quid booking fee

They're selling fast according to what was announced during the meeting tonight.

On 7/27/2022 at 11:33 PM, Triple.H. said:

They're selling fast according to what was announced during the meeting tonight.

I would be surprised if they were to tell you that ticket sales were poor and no body is interested.  That's marketing 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Petecc said:

I would be surprised if they were to tell you that ticket sales were poor and no body is interested.  That's marketing 

Is marketing allowed in British Speedway ?

I thought most promotions used the open the doors and hope someone turns up policy

Any ideas on lineups? Plymouth even have a fit pair, do Birmingham? Cook, masters and ostergaard injured at weekend.

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Any ideas on lineups? Plymouth even have a fit pair, do Birmingham? Cook, masters and ostergaard injured at weekend.

Hans back at the weekend apparently and Barker could be cleared by then. Edinburgh Josh and Kye? Glasgow be Tom and Ben? 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Hans back at the weekend apparently and Barker could be cleared by then. Edinburgh Josh and Kye? Glasgow be Tom and Ben? 

Will they want to with the SGP2 on Sunday? Looks like a shoot out between Leicester and Poole for me

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Will they want to with the SGP2 on Sunday? Looks like a shoot out between Leicester and Poole for me

Well I don't see why not, is on the way through ;)

Who is for Leicester? Will it be Morris and Howarth? Is it being done on August averages? I'm guessing ours is Steve and Richard but haven't checked it!

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Who is for Leicester? Will it be Morris and Howarth? Is it being done on August averages? I'm guessing ours is Steve and Richard but haven't checked it!

You can pick  any 2 of your top3 in the averages.

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

You can pick  any 2 of your top3 in the averages.

Oh okay! Maybe wait to see how they do at Oxford tomorrow then :t:

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Tom hopefully get WC or reserve shot for Saturday so may have practice on Friday? 

It's a shame as could've been a really top field. Any of Leicester or Poole's top 3 will make them favs. Along with the home pair of their on a good day 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Danny and Steve have the two higher averages for August. I guess it might depend on how riders go at Oxford on Tuesday.

• Thanks 1

Can fans take chairs into stadium?