British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RS50

League Cup Final Sheffield v Kings Lynn

49 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Fingers crossed for not another rain off . I mean someone had to say it….. right ?

Sheffield forecast does show a chance of rain late afternoon / early evening......but dry all day apart from that......

5 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Stars still have a chance to turn this round looking at those line ups IMO 

Nah!

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Klindt CBA?

SAAP I would've thought lol

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Klindt CBA?

At least it’s not to far to come for him unless he is on his holidays somewhere as for Pickering, Holder and Sedgmen they surely have all gone home to Oz.

And if Leicester don't get their play off final on this weekend I fancy Leicester and Poole will be in the same boat.

2 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

At least it’s not to far to come for him unless he is on his holidays somewhere as for Pickering, Holder and Sedgmen they surely have all gone home to Oz.

And if Leicester don't get their play off final on this weekend I fancy Leicester and Poole will be in the same boat.

Cook's aren't going til after the final is done apparently. Going by Instagram I think Josh is still here. The Aussies are quick to post photos of their sunny beaches when they are back to rub it in lol.

The preview on the Sheffield website states that Holder, Sedgman, Klindt and Pickering are all out of the country with prior commitments 

1 minute ago, Gasser90 said:

What’s the weather like in Sheffield.? Going to leave in the next hour or so. Thanks 

Been dry so, far today.

26 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

What’s the weather like in Sheffield.? Going to leave in the next hour or so. Thanks 

Yes it's been cloudy but dry up to now (just before 2pm) . There was quite a lot of over night rain and just seen the forecast for the rest of the day which showed what was described as "torrential rain" coming from the west over the Pennines, starting around 4pm and lasting around 2 hours! Doesn't bode well I'm afraid.

30 minutes ago, Steve55 said:

Yes it's been cloudy but dry up to now (just before 2pm) . There was quite a lot of over night rain and just seen the forecast for the rest of the day which showed what was described as "torrential rain" coming from the west over the Pennines, starting around 4pm and lasting around 2 hours! Doesn't bode well I'm afraid.

Ahhhh… I’m coming from Lynn. Maybe I should hold off and just go to Lynn on Friday and watch Leicester instead ha 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Leicester's matches are now at King's Lynn!

4 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Ahhhh… I’m coming from Lynn. Maybe I should hold off and just go to Lynn on Friday and watch Leicester instead ha 

Alex & Dale drove through heavy rain, but it appears the meeting is still on.

If you want to know what a hardcore speedway fan looks like… get yourself to Owlerton!! There’s not many here