British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn vs Ipswich August 4th

1 hour ago, castrolargh said:

Very unfortunate. I wonder if his collarbone will still be aggravated for Redcars match tomorrow?

He's still down as riding tomorrow on the Redcar website.Guess we will just have to wait and see.Does he have to have a week off or is it just concussion where a certain time off is mandatory.

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

He's still down as riding tomorrow on the Redcar website.Guess we will just have to wait and see.Does he have to have a week off or is it just concussion where a certain time off is mandatory.

Hope the collarbone injury isnt hampering Kerr sticking his 2 fingers up !!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tellboy said:

i thought it was 7 days if a facility was granted for his absence but I’m way out of touch with the rules nowadays.

I see the Lynn fans are using the old Shovlar tactic of claiming a miracle if their team wins against all odds because their replacement reserve isn’t as strong as their usual reserve. Behave. You’re facing a side using R/R for Riss who have their number 8 in the rising star role and their rising star who nobody has seen or heard for months taking up a spot in the 1-5!!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Hope the collarbone injury isnt hampering Kerr sticking his 2 fingers up !!!

:D

Whichever of he or Jorgensen are getting the chop can't really really 'stick two fingers up' as they've both been poor.

5 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

i thought it was 7 days if a facility was granted for his absence but I’m way out of touch with the rules nowadays.

That's for illness rather than injury.

5 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

I see the Lynn fans are using the old Shovlar tactic of claiming a miracle if their team wins against all odds because their replacement reserve isn’t as strong as their usual reserve. Behave. You’re facing a side using R/R for Riss who have their number 8 in the rising star role and their rising star who nobody has seen or heard for months taking up a spot in the 1-5!!

Who's claiming a miracle? Stop making things up!

It's a realistic  assessment considering Ipswich are likely to outscore Lynn at reserve and Doyle won't drop many if any points. Doesn't need King and Batch to be amazing for that to all amount to somewhere near 46 points.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

From a neutral perspective I agree same old Lynn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, castrolargh said:

Very unfortunate. I wonder if his collarbone will still be aggravated for Redcars match tomorrow?

Ermmm:)

47 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

From a neutral perspective I agree same old Lynn

Behave :D

1 hour ago, Steve Irving said:

Ippo beat us 43-47 in June, and we had Harris for NKI 9 points and RR for TJ 6 points, and Richie at reserve 13 points. Ippo had RR for Starke at no2, 4 points, and Riss scored 4 points.

I think Ippo has a great chance tonight.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I just fear Andersen is Kerr's replacement. 

Going Iversen > Klindt & Kerr > Andersen is some serious downgrades. 

It'll be like the management haven't even tried

5 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I just fear Andersen is Kerr's replacement. 

Going Iversen > Klindt & Kerr > Andersen is some serious downgrades. 

It'll be like the management haven't even tried

I think the likelihood of Kerr being released for Andersen is incredibly slim, you wouldn't make a change at all in that case. The Jakobsen rumours are strong so I expect him in for Monday. 

Klindt probably doesn't cover Iversen's scoring but heat leaders are thin on the ground, so it's a very limited market. He's certainly a lot better than R/R and guests here and there.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Steve Irving said:

Where's that been said?I put that i think we could have got a better guest than Andersen ie Nicholls/Summers.I haven't seen anything on here claiming it would be a miracle if Lynn win against all odds.