British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Usyk v Joshua 2

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Who wins tonight in the rematch ? my thoughts are that Usyk will stop AJ between rounds 8/12 any thoughts.

wrong topic

what's that to do with speedway?

Edited by Bavarian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

wrong topic

Perhaps Ronnie O'Sullivan will be there :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Who wins tonight in the rematch ? my thoughts are that Usyk will stop AJ between rounds 8/12 any thoughts.

Agree with that summary.

I would love to see Joshua win and go on to fight Fury. It's possible. But my head rules my heart on this one. This is one of these sporting contests were the mental aspect is so, so prominent. Joshua is bigger and stronger, but I don't think he knows whether he's a boxer, a puncher or what. He seems quite pre-occupied with his image and pleasing others. Usyk on the other hand exudes utter certainty in who he is and what he is doing. That's why, come the fight, he'll be able to better execute than Joshua. Usyk in 9....I think? ;)

7 hours ago, Bavarian said:

wrong topic

Perhaps they're running short of riders, so they need a couple of replacements?

dont trust boxing at that level, think the result has already been decided.

AJ needs to put it on him but he does seem a bit mentally weak after the fat Mexican middleweight knocked him out.

I think his game plan will be better and more aggressive with Garcia in his corner. 

Fury comes out of retirement if AJ wins and stays in retirement if Usyk wins.

What has boxing got to do with Speedway?

That reminds me - what about the night Craig Boyce ko'd Gollob at Hackney in the Grand Prix. What a punch!!

Can only seeing it go the way of the first fight . Joshua tends to outbox other Heavyweights  the trouble is Usyk is a better Boxer and i don't think Joshua  got a plan b . Chisora showed you how to fight Usyk  .. Of course who ever wins will Fight the so called retired Fury .

Joshua only hope is the rigged Eddie Hearn scorecards that nearly helped him last time after taking a beating for most of the fight 

Come on Usyk.

Edited by TTT

AJ showed more aggression after the fight!, I think years of being the corporate man evaporated in a three minute speech.

Usyk was superb tonight and AJ’s performance was better but I’m still surprised he didn’t fight like the bigger man.

I would still back Fury to beat Usyk.

Edited by Tim G

One dodgy judge not enough to rob Usyk of the deserved win

AJ lost the plot a bit after and at one point looked like he was going to go off the rails. Just about managed to refit the facade but the speech was bizarre