British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Roger Jacobs

Wolves v Sheffield - Monday, 22 August

I'll be surprised if it goes ahead, drizzle in Wolverhampton most of the afternoon.

6 minutes ago, Col said:

I'll be surprised if it goes ahead, drizzle in Wolverhampton most of the afternoon.

And not a drop of wet stuff so far in King’s Lynn:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Star Lady said:

And not a drop of wet stuff so far in King’s Lynn:rolleyes:

Yes but the chances are it will reach you later.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes but the chances are it will reach you later.

Not according to the Met Office......all rain for today in Lynn has disappeared going by their app.

The drizzle seems to have stopped where I am at least, no other rain forecast for tonight but I can't imagine the track will dry out much. Very cloudy so little chance of that great yellow blob breaking through.

I would rather watch Man Utd getting stuffed tonight...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not according to the Met Office......all rain for today in Lynn has disappeared going by their app.

You would have thought the weather forecast would have come a long way since 1987,but they still seem to get it wrong almost all the time:D

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I would rather watch Man Utd getting stuffed tonight...

They are 4-1 for a home win, don't remember that happening before!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Col said:

Not wasting my money on this.jack never seems to go around monmore,can only see a few points coming from Kyle and  tobias.wolves to probably hit at least 60.

1 hour ago, Col said:

The drizzle seems to have stopped where I am at least, no other rain forecast for tonight but I can't imagine the track will dry out much. Very cloudy so little chance of that great yellow blob breaking through.

if IT DID make an appearance and the kings lynn match not postponed,we would have had a sun delay!!! Poor Buster cannot win!!!;)

Edited by speedwaysliders

So basically,,, Kelvin,, Scott and Sam have sad the racing will be rubbish,, without using those exact words 

As a wolves fan I think the karlson corridor is one of the worst things to ever happen to Wolverhampton speedway, that and the adverse camber on both bends that has appeared in the last few years with around 10ft of unusable track on the outside makes an already technical track just awful, it doesn’t lend itself to racers, it’s just 4 riders trying to stay on the kerb 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 3