British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Stars v Panthers 01/09/22

10 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Must be at 4 I guess. What a shocking line up.

I'll be there but there we go.....

Well thats 2 if Basso Racing Fan goes. Can only be 60-30, unless averages come into play:P. Will cost Buster the same whatever the score.

14 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well thats 2 if Basso Racing Fan goes. Can only be 60-30, unless averages come into play:P. Will cost Buster the same whatever the score.

Hard to see where 30 comes from lol! Still.... an evening out, hopefully Lynn miss the starts

14 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I hope Lawson has solved his machinery issues that he experienced at Poole last night - unless he was testing stuff as well as dropping a chain on the start line!!!

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I hope Lawson has solved his machinery issues that he experienced at Poole last night - unless he was testing stuff as well as dropping a chain on the start line!!!

I did notice his score from last night:unsure:

51 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Is there any significance in the absence of Rob Lyon  on Monday and naming of Carl Johnson as promoter on that occasion?  

I think rob might have been on holiday or something. This was a re arranged fixture so if he had something planned already ? Not sure though 

35 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Hard to see where 30 comes from lol! Still.... an evening out, hopefully Lynn miss the starts

Wright and Lambert ride together 3 times, that's 3. Nicholls say 6 (probably from 7 rides), then Harris12 from 7 and Basso 9 from 6. Sounds plausible.

10 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Wright and Lambert ride together 3 times, that's 3. Nicholls say 6 (probably from 7 rides), then Harris12 from 7 and Basso 9 from 6. Sounds plausible.

Scary thing.... I think that's best case. 

I'd be surprised if we muster much more than that, who knows.... !

15 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Think that’s a fair assessment tbh, would love too go but simply not worth it atm

Utterly embarrassing there should be fined for putting teams like this out 

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

Actually looking at your post, i think Scott should bag at least 8 from 6/7 rides at reserve, Bomber fresh from his 18 points last night, could bag 14 from 7, Basso 9 and Wright/ Lambert 3. 34 points might be do able.

At Poole Scott scored 12, while Freddy bagged 4. Bomber 18, while Lawson had bike trouble and also scored 4. I wasn't going to go. Am i trying to talk myself round. Maybe :drink:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Must be at 4 I guess. What a shocking line up.

I'll be there but there we go.....

Dont get there too soon, or you may end up riding...:D..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mikebv said:

After my go at Buxton training day a few years back..... they would have to be desperate.

Oh wait..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mikebv said:

I'm thinking of taking the bike tonight. Happy to step in...

image.jpeg.7a1d91ae7aecca484d29d0cc6a67342b.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Wheres Mulford?

PETEROROUGH’S injury jinx has struck again ahead of tonight’s (Thursday) Premiership trip to King’s Lynn.
Already missing Michael Palm Toft and Ulrich Ostergaard in their top five, the Crendon Panthers will also be without Hans Andersen who suffered concussion in a crash at Poole on Wednesday in Neil Middleditch’s Testimonial meeting.
Andersen will be ruled out for nine days, and Panthers are grateful to James Wright for answering the call to step in at short notice in a situation where rider availability is extremely limited.
Panthers are also still to confirm a rider in the Rising Star position as Jordan Jenkins is injured and Jake Mulford is already in the Czech Republic preparing for his European Under-19 round this weekend.

• Thanks 1