Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

33 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Andersen is a panther for 2023 ;) 

Brian out of retirement?? :P

37 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Andersen is a panther for 2023 ;) 

He’s going to need to pull his finger out then

Nobody should ever say with confidence that so and so has signed. Flappy could absolutely end up correct no question, but it’s foolish to be so confident. It’s a fluid situation and as I’ve said many times, things change on an hourly basis. I’ve also been told things by a very reliable source and in good faith, but until they’ve signed on the dotted line and announced officially by clubs then things can always change because there’s so many moving parts to these deals. PhilTheAce no doubt also has good info, but he was sure that Kerr wasn’t returning to Sheffield but instead going to Leicester. But Kerr has indeed ended up back at Sheffield. That doesn’t mean he gets duff info, at the time Kerr more than likely was in at Leicester but again, things twist and turn behind the scenes all the time. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Nobody should ever say with confidence that so and so has signed. Flappy could absolutely end up correct no question, but it’s foolish to be so confident. It’s a fluid situation and as I’ve said many times, things change on an hourly basis. I’ve also been told things by a very reliable source and in good faith, but until they’ve signed on the dotted line and announced officially by clubs then things can always change because there’s so many moving parts to these deals. PhilTheAce no doubt also has good info, but he was sure that Kerr wasn’t returning to Sheffield but instead going to Leicester. But Kerr has indeed ended up back at Sheffield. That doesn’t mean he gets duff info, at the time Kerr more than likely was in at Leicester but again, things twist and turn behind the scenes all the time. 

Yes one would imagine Kerr was a priority for Sheffield on his average, he could add at least a point to that and he was very good in the playoffs. 

37 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

You are correct tbf 

55 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Barker to Wolves was Phil's best so far....

Edited by noaksey
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Trees said:

Pity someone couldn't have bought this stadium for speedway!

Far too small 

The only logical reason I can think of as to why Andersen is probably in is due to no EU rider on a 6+ being available.

No new Aussie or EU rider on a 5.00 would bring us close to the limit, No rider left on 2022 Premiership list would bring us close either as most of them are on 4 something's as well.

26 minutes ago, TTT said:

The only logical reason I can think of as to why Andersen is probably in is due to no EU rider on a 6+ being available.

No new Aussie or EU rider on a 5.00 would bring us close to the limit, No rider left on 2022 Premiership list would bring us close either as most of them are on 4 something's as well.

Batchelor 

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Pity someone couldn't have bought this stadium for speedway!

It was considered years and years ago, it’s just not big enough Theresa.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Batchelor 

Would still leave us 1.26 under the limit.

18 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Batchelor 

No No No No

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

No No No No

Batchelor is better than Andersen, & will average more next season, so a strange reaction. Personally hope it's neither, & it's Buzz.

• Like 1