British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

22 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Me? Just like to hit the oche every now and then......

+1

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Team page on the club site has now been made unavailable which suggests team announcements tomorrow as well.

Oh well, if someone is working on it then probably they can update the track record, which isn't "Track Record: 57.4 seconds, Danny King (Ipswich) - Heat 3 Peterborough v Ipswich 13.05.19",  as well as the disabled parking link which still points to the ill-fated 2020 instructions & diagram?

One rider will be announced at 9am christmas eve... plus news about the 2023 season 

Just need to know whether it's Nicki P or NKI then we'll know the rest of the side.

Back in an hour to find out who the rider is.

I don’t think the takeover has gone as expected and buster will still be involved in the club, at least for this year and then Tomlin will have full ownership. First rider announced….. Chris holder ?

Will probably just reconfirm Jenkins as the rising star......:D

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I don’t think the takeover has gone as expected and buster will still be involved in the club, at least for this year and then Tomlin will have full ownership. First rider announced….. Chris holder ?

Sponsorship is key so all can be funded that way 

6 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Sponsorship is key so all can be funded that way 

100 percent flappy, I personally give the club a bit of money every year. Not a lot but every little helps I guess 

• Like 1

Good signing in Basso and great news about the sponsorship.

I never understand the secrecy of treating fans like idiots though where “sorry about lack of information but lots is happening” tell them then!! I don’t understand why speedway promotions always take this approach to matters. You don’t get it in football where it’s a huge secret. Let the fans know what’s going on!