British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

2 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

At what ave .....9.00...i guess if true ...

I honestly don’t know the average sorry

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Why would Ipswich back out of a deal for Emil when a deal is closer than it's ever been all winter?

It might have got close I honestly don’t know …. I do know they have got Dudek 

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

8 I’d imagine

How long do you continue waiting though? Maybe there’s a cut off point where you just move on. 

At least another month considering Ipswich have gone all out for the last 2 months and a deal is now the closest it's ever been with the FIM on the verge of a full U-Turn.

The FIM would be sticking by their original ruling if they still believed in it, The fact that they're now considering offering Russian's neutral licenses basically says the FIM no longer believes in their original ruling.

Ipswich have worked tirelessly to get this deal over the line so it makes no sense to back out when they're eventually making big progress.

Edited by TTT

58 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Could be either .......

Not us that's for sure.

We've been heavily linked with the following 5 riders Nicki P, C. Holder, Tungate, R. Worrall & Andersen.

So the final three are bound to be out of those five, One of them is a no go apparently, Maybe even two of them.

Cant see holder if buster still involved. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Greg said:

Cant see holder if buster still involved. 

It’s been made clear MT / his companies are running the team 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sully said:

It’s been made clear MT / his companies are running the team 

It looks like the Panthers have been brought, with time maybe not on TM's side to make it official. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

13 hours ago, TTT said:

Not us that's for sure.

We've been heavily linked with the following 5 riders Nicki P, C. Holder, Tungate, R. Worrall & Andersen.

So the final three are bound to be out of those five, One of them is a no go apparently, Maybe even two of them.

I suppose we've got to wait and see...

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

It looks like the Panthers have been brought, with time maybe not on TM's side to make it official. 

Good bit of business by Buster to sell a team (if He has) that might not have anywhere to race next year.

• Like 1

Just now, Siggytastic said:

Good bit of business by Buster to sell a team (if He has) that might not have anywhere to race next year.

I very much doubt MT is that stupid……..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sully said:

I very much doubt MT is that stupid……..

Depends, saying you're a winner then include Andersen & be 2 points under the limit would be seen as very stupid. 

Quite possible Buster has pulled off an astonishing coup selling a homeless Speedway club. 

Tomlin could quite well be doubly stupid :lol:

Just because someone owns their own business doesn't make them financially clever. 

3 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Depends, saying you're a winner then include Andersen & be 2 points under the limit would be seen as very stupid. 

Quite possible Buster has pulled off an astonishing coup selling a homeless Speedway club. 

Tomlin could quite well be doubly stupid :lol:

Just because someone owns their own business doesn't make them financially clever. 

Remember  David Hawkins who bought the club from Martin Rogers. I'm sure that MT is more astute.