British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

24 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Would rather lindgren but think it’s pedersen, especially with 3 other Danes in the team

In fairness if it is Pedersen I would think it would have a positive effect on Hans after a poor season and basso will certainly want to impress in front of the new Danish TM

Richie worrall and Hans Andersen being described as a strong middle order has definitely made my day LOL! Maybe against national league riders but that’s about it, awful and predictable 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Purplepanthernotred said:

Richie worrall and Hans Andersen being described as a strong middle order has definitely made my day LOL! Maybe against national league riders but that’s about it, awful and predictable 

They'll probably hit a purple patch!!!:D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JoeW436 said:

“Pure box office” the final rider has been described as by our club sugar daddy on Facebook 

Can only be Pedersen then...I've never heard any rider other than him called that..and it was Nigel Pearson who was the one who labelled him that and it's stuck.

10 hours ago, Flappy said:

That's another successful dart 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Disagree actually I'll chuck my dart and say he'll add a point to his low average. 

Lot of darts flying around, with one left can you hit the bullseye, or a wire and fall out ?

Whoever the out and out number one is they need to be able to put in a full season in the UK not cut and run once Polish league and the GPs start 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

One persons pure box office is another person's a bit average though! :D

I'd never have a season ticket as with holidays etc you're better paying as you go.  But I did consider it when Nicki was going to join Sheffield, I'd certainly have gone half a dozen times during the season compared to zero times if he wasn't in the team. So, if he does sign for Peterborough then the same would apply as I can't see me visiting otherwise in 2023.

19 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Lot of darts flying around, with one left can you hit the bullseye, or a wire and fall out ?

Nicki Pedersen 

1 hour ago, gazzac said:

Can't beat a bit of bully

What will it be for the pussycats in 23?

The speedboat or bfh?

5 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Can't beat a bit of bully

What will it be for the pussycats in 23?

The speedboat or bfh?

It better be the speedboat lol

image.jpeg.82f218c791d39cd848916491e7911479.jpeg

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

One persons pure box office is another person's a bit average though! :D

True and M.T said J.Jenkins was the best R .S in the league...which he isnt ....i quess we will  have to wait and see....

Michael Tomalin is delighted with the signing of Hans Andersen so it's safe to say that Hans has the support of everyone on the management.

Time for us fans to get behind Hans too now, I do think he'll up his average by half a point.

Riding the Plymouth circuit last year couldn't have helped and it must have contributed to his poor scoring around Peterborough imo.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

Riding the Plymouth circuit last year couldn't have helped and it must have contributed to his poor scoring around Peterborough imo.

No you can’t be using that excuse. The bloke is in his 40’s and has been riding all tracks big and small for donkeys years! How many laps has he done around the showground? And you think riding a smaller track in the championship means he’s forgotten how to ride the Showground?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

No you can’t be using that excuse. The bloke is in his 40’s and has been riding all tracks big and small for donkeys years! How many laps has he done around the showground? And you think riding a smaller track in the championship means he’s forgotten how to ride the Showground?

He's declining for sure but he's certainly not as bad as some of his 2022 home performances suggest imo.

At points last season he was only putting up 3+1 or less around the Showground. 

2 hours ago, gazzac said:

It's a David Brent moment as the dart smacks in to something somehow: “Sh** flights on those aren't they?” 

• Haha 1