British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Roll on March 27th.

26 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Omg,,,,, you can't say that,,, I've tried that on the Ipswich thread,,, but seems the majority want nice lads. 

It’s ridiculous, I don’t interact with them so I couldn’t care less. I do care if my team if winning though & a lot of teams in this league seem to have fairly equal sides which means a lot of tight meetings, certainly no time for nicety’s 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Reading through the various comments I’m just glad some people aren’t picking the team, we’d have a team of nice lads who would probs get thrashed at home but it doesn’t matter cos they are nice…get a grip, I want winners 

Same here.

I really don't care about a riders personality because personality doesn't = points.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Petecc said:

Let's hope pedersen doesn't end up looking like a punch drunk boxer trying to te live his youth

Looks as fit as a fiddle to be fair too him. 

1 hour ago, JoeW436 said:

Reading through the various comments I’m just glad some people aren’t picking the team, we’d have a team of nice lads who would probs get thrashed at home but it doesn’t matter cos they are nice…get a grip, I want winners 

Correct in fact it's nice to have contentious riders to get behind especially when they're as good as Nicki Pedersen. 

One of the Peterborough fans favourites for being nice Ulrich Ostergaard was hardly clean and in control when on the bike.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Great to have him back in British Speedway..

Yes us Wolves fans sharpening our tongues already for his arrival back at Monmore.

Great to see a other top rider and entertainer back in the UK.

I think the signing of Pedersen to Peterborough and Sayfutdinov to Ipswich are probably two of the biggest signings to happen in the the last 10-15 years.Really looking forward to watching them both.

• Like 3

Good to see Pedersen back in the UK, he definitely isn't the rider he was but I would be stunned if he doesn't average at least 8.5!

Pedersen and NKI around Peterborough should score a hatful of points, away from home too as long as they stay fit. Doesn't look half as bad a team as some think!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Great to see a other top rider and entertainer back in the UK.

I think the signing of Pedersen to Peterborough and Sayfutdinov to Ipswich are probably two of the biggest signings to happen in the the last 10-15 years.Really looking forward to watching them both.

You do know KK is back at Lynn don't you :D

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TTT said:

Same here.

I really don't care about a riders personality because personality doesn't = points.

Should have told Buster that about Holder then! 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm going to sing the Elsa song to you in a minute :D

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Sounds like Buster might of done some good going by the article.. Seems to have a great relationship with Nicki, and it sounds like it works both ways. I'll be the only one, but well done Buster:)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Has Nicki let Buster down, as well as his team mates, fans and made himself look silly. I don't think so :t:

Woman Playing Imaginary Smallest Violin GIF | GIFDB.com

• Haha 2

Another great signing for the whole league, good to see some big names back and hopefully that results in higher attendances for all. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Looks as fit as a fiddle to be fair too him. 

I hope so, but a couple of trips into an air fence can take its toll on an older rider very quickly.