British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I believe NKI will be due a new average next Monday. Rolling averages run from 2021-2023 & Iversen is using his 2019 average as he didn't ride enough matches last season (2 home / 3 away).

With Monday being his 3rd home match, should now have a 7.17 ave. Not that I'm suggesting they'll be making changes with an extra 0.3 points to play with. Despite some comments on here, I can't believe they'd drop Worrall after ONE match!

If the Panthers are serious, they should drop Worrall for Kenneth Bjerre.

Don't see the issue with practicing on your home track whenever you fancy personally. Even on the day of a meeting. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Don't see the issue with practicing on your home track whenever you fancy personally. Even on the day of a meeting. 

Agreed 

9 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Except when you've got the dogs in the afternoon like at Monmore, Wolves aren't allowed to practice.

21 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Totally agree 

with an injury on a supposed poor track that was always going to happen, protecting their investment. 

and i'd suggest their investment is a lot bigger than Peterborough's

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevehone said:

with an injury on a supposed poor track that was always going to happen, protecting their investment. 

and i'd suggest their investment is a lot bigger than Peterborough's

They rode the track 4 hours before the start. It must of been ok. Here we go

22 hours ago, chrismorton said:

Looks like Nicki has been forced to go to Poland this weekend...

He had to go to Poland to obtain a medical exemption for missing the Polish League's individual championship. If he didn't travel to Poland and just pulled out, he would have been barred from riding in the club's league match next weekend.

Poland take their individual championship very seriously and don't like riders pulling out.

Edited by BassoRacingFan

7 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

He had to go to Poland to obtain a medical exemption for missing the Polish League's individual championship. If he didn't travel to Poland and just pulled out, he would have been barred from riding in the club's league match next weekend.

Poland take their individual championship very seriously and don't like riders pulling out.

With the amount of call offs we get for shared events in the UK, it would be good to have the same rule as Poland.

On 4/1/2023 at 6:41 PM, BassoRacingFan said:

This isnt true. Doctors notes are all that is needed. 

Can u imagine someone having to travel to Poland a day after braking a leg? 

• Like 1

Say Nicki Pedersen isn't coming back (I don't think he will be tbh) Which option would you rather take up?

A - Like for like replacement with a big hitting No.1 coming in.

B - Double change with Worrall also making way for two riders that will make the overall 1-7 stronger.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Say Nicki Pedersen isn't coming back (I don't think he will be tbh) Which option would you rather take up?

A - Like for like replacement with a big hitting No.1 coming in.

B - Double change with Worrall also making way for two riders that will make the overall 1-7 stronger.

You were trying to convince every man and his dog on here (and probably yourself?) that Worrall was a good signing when he was announced. You even went to the trouble of digging out some of his best scores last year to back up your argument! Now after ONE meeting it seems as though you’re desperate to get rid of him..

• Like 1