British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

16 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I know Worrall likes Leicester.. People was on his case after scoring 4 in his first meeting.. He's a 6 point rider :rolleyes:

2 meetings in...

Hans 5.77

Basso 6.50

NKI 6.90

RW 7.20

Give the team 4 meetings and see what you end up with.

Panthers fans spitting their dummy out after 1 meeting over RW. 

3000 in attendance & a handful on here talking crap - think that your calculator needs a service :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

3000 in attendance & a handful on here talking crap - think that your calculator needs a service :)

They were on here. I was referring to the forum posters as you know;) 

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Quite right - we have to decide on stopping something at some point, for him he has been riding for 25 years or more - I can remember seeing him at Owlerton in 98, for all we know this might be his last season in Poland also.

I remember the Malcolm Simmons fiasco at Arena in 89 or was it 90, came back to ride did really well - then bust his ankle mid season never came back but it took ages for the fact he'd decided to call in a day (at 43) to filter through. He admitted later he'd lost the desire to race etc - fair enough but come out and say that and be honest.

Indeed it was 89, no internet back then but the fans were saying he might have lost the bottle to race after the tragic accident at Hackney where Paul Muchine lost his life, RIP 

4 hours ago, marko said:

Indeed it was 89, no internet back then but the fans were saying he might have lost the bottle to race after the tragic accident at Hackney where Paul Muchine lost his life, RIP 

Hey Marko - good to see you on here - yes I’d phrased it a tad more gently - a few years later he had basically admitted he’d lost his nerve about racing. 

I was at Hackney that night sat on the exit of the 4th bend saw it all - horrible thing will never forget it or Paul! 

Shooey lost his nerve no shame at all remember him coming over with Bellevue to race at owlerton when Sheffield re opened going into the 1 st corner lap 2 or 3 and looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was there before moving out to try to pass the rider in front not a good sign.if the nerve for racing had gone he did the right thing to get out 

Panthers hoping to announce new number 1 over the weekend 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Where has this come from?

Flaps threw a Treble Nineteen...:)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Lindback?

He's not a number 1.

Panthers need Lindgren, Laguta or Janowski.

Edited by BassoRacingFan

35 minutes ago, gazz 50s said:

from carl a few minutes ago on moremuzic radio

Thanks, some people love posting information and pretend they are in the know.

• Haha 5

Just found a barrel in the drawer,, I've chucked a stem and flight on,,, thrown it at the board, and its hit Thorsell,,,,,,, that's my guess anyway 

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

He's not a number 1.

Panthers need Lindgren, Laguta or Janowski.

Never Never and Never.