British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

On 4/22/2023 at 12:10 PM, TTT said:

Have to pay it though because we don't have another option.

A decent guest is never guaranteed with the fixed race night situation, MPT scoring a blank on Monday should be enough encouragement to get back on the phone to Zagar imo.

Simple solution ........ YOU pay Zagar the extra £100 per point (problem solved)!

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Is @Bagpuss in charge of the team?? :D

:D

In this instance a guest would be preferable, but it should only be for number ones, senior reserves and when there are multiple absences. Guests for second and third in averages and from the same teams in mini groups should be a massive no no.

Read the Zagar £100 payment excuse a few times now.

Here's a simple solution just to avoid the dreaded R/R almost every week due to other teams also competing on the same night.

Sign Troy Batchelor at a much cheaper cost............At least we'd have a 7 man team every week.

25 minutes ago, TTT said:

Read the Zagar £100 payment excuse a few times now.

Here's a simple solution just to avoid the dreaded R/R almost every week due to other teams also competing on the same night.

Sign Troy Batchelor at a much cheaper cost............At least we'd have a 7 man team every week.

Is he even in England? Might have gone back to Aus. Also I'd be surprised if he has got any equipment otherwise he would have been in the Swindon select team at Oxford the other day. 

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Is he even in England? Might have gone back to Aus. Also I'd be surprised if he has got any equipment otherwise he would have been in the Swindon select team at Oxford the other day. 

If Batch has gone back to Aus then Craig Cook is another rider who's available.

4 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Danny King was being muted as the guest at BV

But if Pickering  misses Lynns match at home to Sheffield whats the bets on him riding for Lynn at reserve !! As his average fits with the 5% rule

But from King's point of view he will earn more by scoring far more at reserve for Lynn ,than the few points he will get at BV and its closer to his home

Don't think you get the 5% at reserve,so King wouldn't fit.

40 minutes ago, TTT said:

If Batch has gone back to Aus then Craig Cook is another rider who's available.

Agreed it's pathetic 

9 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Don't think you get the 5% at reserve,so King wouldn't fit.

Stand corrected your correct you dont 

Edited by scoobydoo

It's Simon Lambert not Danny King :blink:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

That would be the worst possible outcome and the end of the club. Whilst the club is still running the local planning policy covers them for the future in so much as a provision of a facility must be found if the stadium and track are to be developed.

OK understood  Mick. This is the same situation that Lakeside were in when they lost the use of their track for redevelopment. We still await the new facility that the developers "must" provide to comply with local planning policy in the Thurrock area. 

I wouldn't hold your breath.  :-(  :-(

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Any reason Panthers aren't using Sayfutdinov as a guest?

Buster probably wouldn’t be able to afford his price per point if he gets a 15 point max 

I say afford…… I mean doesn’t want to as he’s expensive 

Edited by Gasser90
Added some extra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Buster probably wouldn’t be able to afford his price per point if he gets a 15 point max 

I say afford…… I mean doesn’t want to as he’s expensive 

But is saving on Nicki Pedersen...... Plus the bonus gate receipts, oh and employing Richie Worrall over a proper heat leader 

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Any reason Panthers aren't using Sayfutdinov as a guest?

Not allowed... :)