British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

It just shows that even with a big scoring number 1 this team is nowhere near competitive enough....or in other words weak as p###..

• Like 1

Andersen and NKI are an embarrassment, Just retire because they're beyond pathetic now.

• Like 2

We need to sign Paco Castagna for Hans Andersen, We need to sign Matej Zagar for NKI, Then we finally need to sign Rohan Tungate as Nicki P's replacement.

Literally no point in signing Tungate if Andersen and NKI are going to remain at the club.

Close the doors, if we're not riding next season, what's the actual point. 

15 minutes ago, TTT said:

Andersen and NKI are an embarrassment, Just retire because they're beyond pathetic now.

Hans was really bad. NKI did ok when he made a start. But didn't look like passing anyone when he didn't. Cook looked good. Basso came good half way through.

Apart from his last race Iversen looked like he had never rode the track before, Andersen was awful.

4 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Apart from his last race Iversen looked like he had never rode the track before, Andersen was awful.

These days if he don't gate, he don't usually pass. When he gated he looked fast. He's old  and has had a few injuries.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Iversen and Hans are a lot better than what they are showing.

Rob Lyon is a dud, he needs to be sacked.

They are past there best and on the downhill slide

• Like 1

Two very poor sides tonight who will be the whipping boys in the league.Changes need to be made to both teams for them to have any chance whatsoever of trying for a top 4 berth.

Impressed with Cook though on my first viewing of him.Very good return for Lawson again at the NA.Never in doubt really he would score what a number one would score here:rolleyes:

For Lynn they were all unpredictable in what they would get from race to race bar Jorgensen and Kerr imo.

Edit:sorry should have been in the match thread.

Edited by tellboy

Nobody even cares. Where is the promotion? Going out with absolutely no fight at all. Wolves are doing everything they can and we have absolutely FA going for us. 

How people are still parting with their hard earned cash for this shower of s*** is beyond me. Give the fans something at the very LEAST. Pathetic.

#WhereIsTomalin?

8 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

Nobody even cares. Where is the promotion? Going out with absolutely no fight at all. Wolves are doing everything they can and we have absolutely FA going for us. 

How people are still parting with their hard earned cash for this shower of s*** is beyond me. Give the fans something at the very LEAST. Pathetic.

#WhereIsTomalin?

Promised the world. Delivered naff all. Talk is cheap. I've been banging on about this for ages. People might figure it out one day.. :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

The words of Tomalin who just replied to my comment on Facebook: 

I’m here watching your comments. We go again my friend and support our team

So basically in the promoter’s words we put up with it then. Clown. 

7 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

The words of Tomalin who just replied to my comment on Facebook: 

I’m here watching your comments. We go again my friend and support our team

So basically in the promoter’s words we put up with it then. Clown. 

Not delivered anything. I was the first to say it .Got slagged off, lets see ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

Not a very good night for Peterborough was it? :lol:

Bottle jobs