British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Another one for you:

”if we relied on a handful of comments and not the long term supporters and team that work every week to make a considerable difference I would, the riders and management are working hard to make a difference be sure of that”

26 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

Another one for you:

”if we relied on a handful of comments and not the long term supporters and team that work every week to make a considerable difference I would, the riders and management are working hard to make a difference be sure of that”

From a big shot who wanted to buy the club and re locate. Bloke got carried away... He didn't even  offer to  pay Zagar an extra £100 a point.....  I  don't expect an a acknowledgment from the Panthers fans  when it all comes out, who blamed Buster and said i was a troll. But it won't happen..:)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Can't defend Tomalin anymore after tonight, I've been very lenient with him but our fan base has every right to demand answers.

Tomalin was running his mouth like Conor McGregor during the winter and now he's basically telling us to put up with the current rubbish show, Doesn't sit well with me at all.

He's basically a Speedway version of Daniel Levy.

Why on earth should we put up with a washed up Hans Andersen anymore who's scoring 2 or 3 points on the road almost every week whilst damaging his reputation in the process? He's supposed to be our captain FFS! He's leading by example for sure.....But not in a good way.

Why on earth should we put up with a washed up Iversen who's performing like a novice that's never ridden a full season in British Speedway before? I think he's only won 2 or 3 races for us all season.

Where's our Nicki P replacement when we should have over 90k to spend on one because that's the amount we would've been giving to Nicki P over the season anyway.

Edited by TTT

Unless you've matched what Tomalins in, you're not allowed a say.

Thats his comments reading between the lines.

He's dillusional 

Edited by Panthers99

18 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Unless you've matched what Tomalins in, you're not allowed a say.

Thats his comments reading between the lines.

He's dillusional 

The same attitude as them all put up or shut up. I see his comments to you on Facebook .If he’s pumped thousands of pounds into this 5h1tshow he’s not that clever

It's embarrassing.

Tungate alone isn't the answer either, it needs mass surgery 

5 hours ago, TTT said:

Can't defend Tomalin anymore after tonight, I've been very lenient with him but our fan base has every right to demand answers.

Tomalin was running his mouth like Conor McGregor during the winter and now he's basically telling us to put up with the current rubbish show, Doesn't sit well with me at all.

He's basically a Speedway version of Daniel Levy.

Why on earth should we put up with a washed up Hans Andersen anymore who's scoring 2 or 3 points on the road almost every week whilst damaging his reputation in the process? He's supposed to be our captain FFS! He's leading by example for sure.....But not in a good way.

Why on earth should we put up with a washed up Iversen who's performing like a novice that's never ridden a full season in British Speedway before? I think he's only won 2 or 3 races for us all season.

Where's our Nicki P replacement when we should have over 170,000k to spend on one because that's the amount we would've been giving to Nicki P over the season anyway.

I really thought he was going to take us forward but now I feel like I have been mugged off.

9 minutes ago, hans fan said:

The same attitude as them all put up or shut up. I see his comments to you on Facebook .If he’s pumped thousands of pounds into this 5h1tshow he’s not that clever

Agreed I feel more like a servant not a supporter.

6 hours ago, TTT said:

Where's our Nicki P replacement when we should have over 170,000k to spend on one because that's the amount we would've been giving to Nicki P over the season anyway.

Where an earth did you get that figure from for Pedersen.Way off,a lot less than that.Halve it and you are closer to the mark.

If people are that unhappy then why not protest at your home meeting?  We all know security wise speedway is extremely lacking.

Safely, between races storm the track and delay a race with your protests, buster out, tomalin out etc whats the worst that will happen? A ban from the showground for life? Even the police won't be all that interested 

This situation looking from the outside reminds me a lot of the Diamonds situation... See how that ended

• New owner comes in, promises the world, delivers nothing
  • Very badly put together teams with no heatleaders
  • Promises of changes every week but it never comes
  • Crowd levels dropping like a stone but no action being taken to prevent it
  • Teams so far below the limit you could almost fit another 3 riders in place
  • Zero communication of any sort from the club other than the 'turn up or lose it' type of attitude
  • Guest after guest after guest

It'll not be long until the plug is pulled imo. I really do feel for the Peterborough fans here... The only positive yous have is Basso.

Andersen and NKI were shocking last night, Ben Cook was alright but you need better than that... Yous needs to get that lad who was out practicing last night after the meeting (Cooper Rushden?) I genuinely think he'd have beaten Hans and Niels...

• Like 1

If there's any hope for Peterborough competing at all, this Tomalin guy needs to put his money where his mouth is

Hans, Cook, Nicki Out

MJJ, Zagar and a 4/5 point Dane like Mads Hansen in... Perhaps even throw money at someone like Vaculik if available. Something BIG needs to happen and fast...

1. 8.00er (Vaculik? Madsen? Bjerre?)

2. Basso

3. Zagar/NKI

4. Richie

5. NKI/MJJ

6. Mads Hansen??

7. Jenkins

I know it's not going to happen, it's too much money and not realistic at all, but it's the only chance Peterborough have, they're too far in the hole now, fans need to be tempted back, not just mildly convinced back with Tungate... (Who is another inconsistent rider)

Edited by Diamonds85

Tungate is in but we need much more . He should be replacing Andersen 

Edited by Flappy

10 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Close the doors, if we're not riding next season, what's the actual point. 

Careful what you wish for ….

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Careful what you wish for ….

Sadly pulling the plug early is something that wouldn’t surprise me especially if attendances drop if the numbers don’t add up - an un competitive team little opportunity or will to strengthen what is the point ? whatever happens it’s a very sad end to Peterborough at the Showground the fans deserve so much better .